━━━ ❛ ASHEX ❜

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫: Egwuji𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐫: champxgne_skies

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫: Egwuji
𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐫: champxgne_skies

𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞: ASHEX (Advanced Superhuman Engineering Xander)

𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐂𝐒

━━━ 𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐄 ; 7/10

'ASHEX' by itself serves as a really cool title, and leaves the reader wondering what it might stand for, but the added "(Advanced Superhuman Engineering Xander)" is a bit unnecessary and sort of gives it away. I would recommend just leaving it at 'ASHEX' and letting the reader find out what it means in the story.

━━━ 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐑𝐁 ; 9/10

The blurb is short and hooks the reader in! What's his mistake? What's the cost? So many questions. It makes the reader want to read your story. Good job on the blurb!

━━━ 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐒 ; 6.5/10

The cover looks okay, but the words don't stand out much and it's simple. I think you're going for the 'artificial, bright and futuristic-ish' look, but again, it looks a bit too plain. There are no graphics in the book, except for the characters. They would probably look better as GIFs, but since they're just there so that the reader can know what the characters look like, it's all good.

━━━ 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 ; 8/10

The beginning was a bit unexpected, but it introduced Tyson's character in an interesting way. We got to know him and his overall personality, and what he did. The ending of the first chapter was also suspenseful and ended on a cliffhanger, though it could have been longer and more dramatic, slowly accumulating more tension and mystery before he got abducted.

━━━ 𝐏𝐋𝐎𝐓 ; 9.5/10

The plot was very creative and intriguing, being slowly introduced (with dialogue, too!) so that the reader would keep reading in anticipation. However, maybe stretch it just a tad bit longer, especially the second chapter? Not every scene in an action book has to be jam-packed with info. It seems a little fast, and in real life, this scene might take a little while longer. Good job on this one, though.

━━━ 𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 ; 8/10

You can clearly see Tyson's general character, and how he acts in just the first few chapters. You can get a clear image of all the characters and their personalities, like how Laura leans against the SUV, giving her a "badass character" vibe. To make it more interesting, though, maybe make Laura a little cold? I mean, she's supposed to keep an eye on him. But since they're former colleagues, having Laura just teasing Tyson about him being able to hold a gun immediately and just them being friendly makes sense, so feel free to ignore. However, all the characters are overall "badass-ish", so a little variety might be nice.

𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆

━━━ 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐑/𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 ; 9/10

Overall, your grammar/spelling's great! Not many mistakes, but there are still some. For example, "dragged roughly by the asshole" in the second chapter doesn't really make sense? It's unclear, and I'm not sure what you're talking about. Also, instead of "the bleach scent", it should be "the scent of bleach", and "why I was hear" should be "why I was here".

━━━ 𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐋 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐘 ; 9.5/10

As stated above, there are rarely any mistakes, and it's all clear!

━━━ "𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒" ; 6/10

The hooks at the beginning of each chapter are nice, but could be better written. For example, "recognition and to find the truth" isn't the clearest. Should it be "recognize (something) and find the truth"? And "what I couldn't understand right now was why I was bagged" isn't as captivating. You could directly put something like Tyson panicking at first and then remembering his training and attempting to calm down. Because sure, Tyson probably had training for years, but it makes him seem more "human", rather than a detective without any flaws that can apply all his training one hundred percent perfectly. The hook for the plate number chapter was pretty exciting though, beginning with action.

━━━ 𝐅𝐋𝐔𝐈𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐄𝐗𝐓 ; 8.5/10

It all flows pretty well. The dialogue's smooth, everything makes sense.

━━━ 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 ; 10/10

Good job here! Of course, there's no indent here on Wattpad, but you separated your paragraphs well, and used another line for dialogue.

𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒

━━━ (𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋) 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 ; 8/10

All the characters were nice! As I said before, though, maybe add some variety? Like, that one shy guy that tries to be a detective, etc. The descriptions are also detailed, but try to spread it out? You described what Chief Andre looked like, and what he wore, all in just one paragraph. And with Tyson, the "mirror describing" is kind of an overused cliche. And immediately just describing Laura to have a heart-shaped face and a close-set face? Doesn't really make sense. Spread it out throughout. Have, for example, Tyson noticing the Chief's goatee quirking while raising his eyebrow. Have Laura mentioning that Tyson was looking energetic, or that his eyes having a sort of "spark" in them, and then writing that he feels "like a badass movie star". Have Tyson noticing Laura's close-set face as she scoffed or something. Little, subtle things like that.

━━━ 𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ; 9/10

Woohoo representation! This one was nice. There was a lot of representation for POC, but not quite for any LGBTQIA+ characters. That's understandable for this one, though, so good job!

𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍

108/130

83.07%

This book was great, thanks!!