━━━ ❛ MARTIAN, OPEN ❜

𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄 & 𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐑: Martian, solitairecouk

𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐓 𝐁𝐈𝐎: I'm a writer, just like you, though I might be a bit pickier about grammar and plot points than some other people. If you entrust me with reviewing your story, I'll be glad to do so—and I will do my very best to spot both the brilliant and faulty spots in your writings. I'm a member of the Slytherin house, and I LOVE coffee.

𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐑𝐄𝐒: While I'm quite flexible and would be pleased to review anything, my favourite genres to read and write would be fantasy, mystery, and action.

𝐋𝐆𝐁𝐓𝐐+ / 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄: I'm good with LGBTQ+ and most mature themes, and I can read books that talk frequently about sexual themes, but I'd rather not review scenes that actually contain sexual content. If your book has sexual content but you're not asking me to review chapters WITH the sexual content in them, then that's all fine!

𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒: Character design, the speed of the plot, spelling & grammar, and originality.

𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖 𝐒𝐓𝐘𝐋𝐄: I usually read what's given to me once first and try to check over the grammar and spelling, and then after, I read it once more to see the bigger elements like plot, originality, etc., and make sure I haven't missed or forgotten anything.

𝐒𝐎𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐀:
Pinterest;  highwarlocks
Discord; wayland-the-smith#0751

𝐏𝐀𝐘𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓: A follow to my Wattpad account and three votes on my story "Butterfly King". 

𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃: In vino veritas