━━━ ❛ SYLV, OPEN ❜

𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄 & 𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐑: Sylv;-W4NDERLUST-

𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐓 𝐁𝐈𝐎: Just a girl with a wild imagination and creativity that she uses to write, one of her favourite hobbies. I like to read, write, listening to music and draw in my free time. My mind is usually overflowing with ideas- some of which will probably never be written down, due to the fact that I'm lost in my own imagination most of the time these days, so there's way too much. One of the things that I am greatly disgruntled at is bad grammar- although I don't show it, because I'm a really patient person. I am a proud member of the Ravenclaw house!

𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐑𝐄𝐒: Action, adventure, fantasy, all that type of stuff. However, I don't like anything too dark or inappropriate, and anything mainly centred around romance. 

𝐋𝐆𝐁𝐓𝐐+ / 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄: I'm perfectly fine with LGBTQ+! But not mature, please. I dont feel comfortable around inappropriate things.

𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒: I pay more attention to grammar, punctuation and spelling, the storyline, and character development

𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖 𝐒𝐓𝐘𝐋𝐄: I like to proofread the writing a couple of times, first skimming over it for grammar, punctuation and spelling mistakes, then I reread again, this time focusing more on the storyline and the plot and character development. I may also suggest some words that can replace some often used vocabulary.

𝐒𝐎𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐀:
Discord; sugxr_and_spiice#1798

𝐏𝐀𝐘𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓: a follow to my account @-W4NDERLUST- , and votes on either one of my stories, "Amaranthine Language" or "Dear Dad."

𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃: Ad astra