━━━ ❛ SERENDIPITY, 1 ❜

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫: voidpottah𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐫: eristria

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫: voidpottah
𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐫: eristria

𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞: SERENDIPITY ⋆ H. Potter Twin [1]

𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐂𝐒

━━━ 𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐄 ;  8/10
'Serendipity' can be related to 'happy accident' and I think it's a really suitable title. It also draws the reader in and they would want to continue reading! So good job with the title! 

━━━ 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐑𝐁 ; 9/10
I feel a blurb should be short and effective, it shouldn't give away much of the story but should attract the reader to read your book. Your blurb did the same. I loved how you didn't give away much about Euphemia and her life but it was enough to hook the reader. 

━━━ 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐒 ; 6/10
The current cover is gorgeous! The aesthetics are really good and show each characters personality a bit and makes the reader more familiar! The quality of the gifs could be a bit better but that could be wattpad's fault or my net is acting up. 

━━━ 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 ;  7.5/10

My first impression was  not the best because it was another Harry Potter twin book and I thought she would be dragged into everything Harry does, be friends with the golden trio but you shocked me a bit by the blurb. The main reason I chose to read the book was because of the blurb. Your blurb and introduction mentioned that Euphemia had her own legacy, different to Harry's. 

━━━ 𝐏𝐋𝐎𝐓 ; 7/10
the book is still in first year, so there's not much to judge regarding the plot but I love how Euphemia has her own legacy and how different she'll be. 

━━━ 𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 ; 7.5/10

Euphemia, Reggie, Sam, Leo, Edward, Rosalie and  Dean. I've already talked about Euphemia so let's talk about the rest. So Dean is Euphemia's godfather and I was glad that you added another marauder. Normally it's Sirius or Remus but it's good to see a change. Regulus Black, so he was raised by Remus so I'm excited to see his character grow and develop in the book. Sam has my heart, he's my favourite till now and I love how've you've written him! I love Edward and Euphemia's relationship! 

𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆

━━━ 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐑/𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 ; (7/10)

Let's be honest, this book doesn't need reviewing, it's such a good book! The paragraphs are nicely maintained, they aren't too long or too short. Your spellings are good too, the only thing you need to worry about are punctuations, you've missed a few here and there. 

━━━ 𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐋 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐘 ; 8/10
I understood the story  and how you have written it, so good job on that! It's easily understood and I didn't get confused reading paragraphs or chapters.

━━━ "𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒" ; 9/10
The point that hooked me was the words 'destiny had something else in mind for Euphemia Potter'
I must say, you got me there.

━━━ 𝐅𝐋𝐔𝐈𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐄𝐗𝐓 ; 7/10 

The flow of the story has been consistent so far! It hasn't been going to fast or too slow. 

━━━ 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 ; 10/10
The formatting of chapters and the layouts are really beautiful. I like the effect you've put on the gifs!

𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒

━━━ (𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋) 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 ; 7/10
The book is still in first year so I can't really judge character development.

━━━ 𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ; 2/10

 There aren't many POC representation. 

𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍

95/ 130 

73.07% 

This book is really well written, I'm really impressed. The only point i could completely critic on was the lack of representation.