1

BATEZ POV;

(this is my worst chapter in the book so far because i didnt really care too much so its very poorly written but please stay reading and read the other chapters because they are better ones.)

hi! my names Batez. I live in Cracknival. I have lived here for the 17 years of my life i guess. i don't plan on leaving anytime soon

Sooo... I go to Highschool, its called gothic mansion. i go with two of my best friends Abigail and Lauren!! they are super cool

There's this annoying bitch called ribcage who goes here. he is so annoying. we used to be childhood best friends but then he ditched me for popular people now he just torments me. ANYWAYS I got to go to class with my friends so enough talking about me for now.

—————————————————————

"UGHHH!!!! i forgot to do the fucking homework again, can i copy??"
that is Lauren right there complaining to Abigail about homework haha.
"You do know that I didn't do the homework either?"
that was Abigail.

i casually stroll over to them.
"HI GUYS!" i scream into their faces scaring them.
"HAHA YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN YOUR FACES!!!" i start laughing loudly
"oh my god, WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR!?" they both scream in unison.

"My bad, just wanted to scare y'all" i shrug
i walk over to my chair and plonk myself down onto it. i stare over at the people in my class with a bored expression. i start to doze off...
"-ez? Batezzzz? BatEZ?! BATEZ WAKE UPP"
i jolt up looking around frantically. i squint over to my friends and glare.

"what the hell was that for?" i frown.
"you weren't listening to us so we had to shout at you." they both shrug.
"okay so, I was wondering if you both wanted to hang out later. we could go to the cinema or some shit yanno?" Lauren questions.
"yes I'm down I'll go" Abigail says. Lauren turns slightly to her.
"okay then, Batez you?" Lauren turns to me.
"sure ill go. need to get out the house for a couple hours" i shrug with a light smile.

we all look over to the door as it is slammed open. here comes in the infamous ribcage and his goons.
"HI FUCKERS" he screams out.
me and my friends grimaced slightly as he started walking over to us.
the three of us try to get into a conversation very, very quickly.
"I got new clothes" Lauren blurts outs.
"gotta show us sometime." Abigail said motioning between me and her.

i get shook slightly and turn around to see ribcage staring down at me. leaving my mouth go into a thin line i look up.
"what do you want clown?" i grit my teeth trying to form a small smile.
"well i just wanted to talk to my dear old Batez." he smiles maliciously.
"yeah no, not today. nope so go away rainbow asshole." Lauren shot out.
i grin slightly at her.

"yes go away you luney tune!" Abigail spoke.
i laughed slightly. "please do leave me and my friends alone now. you're presence is pissing us off." i stared up at him. he looked hurt for a spilt second it seemed but it was gone before i could question him.
"ok guys, ill see you later Batez dearey" he smirked while walking away.

"god i fucking hate that guy" Lauren announced slumping in her chair sighing.
"me too not going to lie, he is annoying as hell and wont leave Batez alone!" Abigail added
"it is getting annoying" i sigh agitated
"try living on the same street as him" i mutter
"yes I feel bad for you, it must be terrible living anywhere near him at all.." Lauren sighs
"You're right" I glare at nothing.

the door opens again and we all look up and in comes our maths teacher. "hello class, please sit down and take out homework from yesterday evening and place it in the box on my desk. thank you" she says as she sets her stuff in her desk and sits down.