7

BATEZ POV:

'Mmm, just be quiet for once' I say peering over at the person next to me.

'But I love talking to you!' they drag out the end of the you.

'I'm trying to think! So be quiet.' I glance towards the person and they have a small smile on their face.

'What?' I ask, while trying to not seem flustered.

'Oh it's nothing. I just love the way you look today.' They smile at me brighter than before.

'Oh.. uhm, thank you I guess?' I look away from the person and start playing with the grass that i'm laying on.

The person nexts to me starts moving around but I don't spare them a single glance. I continue to play with the grass and pick out some nice flowers.

The person next to me gets awfully close. 'What are you doing?' hesitation clear in my voice.

'Hm, just moving around.' They shrug in response because I feel them against me.

'Oh ok-' I get cut off by something, well, more so someone. I was enveloped into a hug. What? Why are they hugging me? Who are they? When did I get here?

I jolt out of my sleep state and look around. I sigh a sigh of relief realising that there was no one there.

I get up out of bed and glide my way towards the kitchen. I hum while opening the fridge and looking through the contents that lay inside of it.

I settle in grabbing the carton of orange juice. Of course?

I grab a cup from the cupboard and pour some into it. I take a sip and I can feel the coldness of the tasty juice slide down my throat. Wow. How refreshing right?

I go and open one of the cupboards in hopes of finding some food. Well, I don't find anything.

'LAUREN, ABIGAIL! COME HERE PLEASE!' I shout out into the room.

I only shout because I know they are awake. I heard them talking awhile ago when I got out of bed.

Lauren walks in with Abigail on her tail. 'Hey Batez. What do ya need?' Lauren smiles while walking into the kitchen.

'I wanted to ask if you wanted to go out for some food shopping or just order some food?' I shrug and take another sip of my orange juice. Man this juice is amazing.

'Sure, I wouldn't mind doing either. We could go food shopping but get breakfast in a café first?' Lauren asks. Abigail and I nod in agreement.

'Okay so I will go get ready, alright?' Lauren walks out of the kitchen and goes to her room.

'Yo, I'm going to get ready as well. See you in 10 minutes.' Abigail strolls off into her room.

I finish my lovely cup of orange juice and put the cup into the sink. I make my way to my bedroom and pick out an outfit.

I throw on the clothes and add some makeup but not too much because i'm going to be eating and I don't want it to get ruined.

I pick up my wallet and phone and yet again stuff them into my pockets. I walk out of my room and go into the living area and see Art and Pops cuddled on the couch. Okay uhm.. anyways.

I go towards the dining area that's in the kitchen and sit down and a chair and just scroll in my phone.

'Hey' Someone says startling me.

'Oh, hey. I didn't see you there.' I say turning around to face the victim. It's Ribcage.

'Sorry didn't mean to startle you..' He rubs the back of his neck sheepishly.