2

LAUREN POV;

I groan while sitting up. And look around my room for my phone. I grab it off of my bedside table and check the time. Shit. 9:05am, I'm late.

"UgHhhhh." I groan out. "The worlds against me today.

I decide to go get ready and head off to school.

Arriving at school 5 minutes later, I go looking for my friends. I hurry over to the cafeteria and peep inside. I smile. There they are. My two friends; sitting down at a table. I tip-toe over there so I can scare them.

                  *             *             *             *

BATEZ POV;

"Where is Lauren, Is she late again?" I laugh towards Abigail. "Probably, she keeps forgetting to set her alarm." We both laugh.

I take out my sketch book and some pencils and begin drawing.

"BOOO MOTHERFUCKERS!" We both jump and i drop my stuff onto the floor. "Oh my god, that scared me so much what the hell!" Abigail shrieks. Lauren laughs, "YOUR FACES WERE HILARIOUS!"

I glare at her. "I dropped my shit over you," i frown; "pick them up?" I gesture between her and my stuff on the floor.

"Yeah ill pick them up," she says while bending down. "what class do we have next?" I shrug because I don't fucking know, ya get me? So i look towards Abigail. "Do you know your classes?" I wondered.  "Yeah i have them on a timetable, you get one at the start of the year." She shrugs nonchalantly.

"Did we, i didn't know." I slump back into my chair while kicking my feet onto a nearby vacant one. "Hmm, Of course you didn't know!" We all laugh. "Well I'll just go to the front office to get a new one I guess, wanna come with?" I ask them while standing up.

"Yeah sure we'll go," Lauren says while fixing her bag. "Okay I will come, can we stop at our lockers on the way there? I need to put stuff into it." Abigail questions while standing up as well. "Ok yeah let's go now."  I say while I start walking with my friends.

We make our way over to our lockers, good thing is that they are all next to each-other so it's good for us!! "Right i just got to put books away." Abigail says while pulling books out of her bag.

I open my locker and stuff falls out. I scrunch my face up in confusion and bend down to pick them up. I see two letters and a picture. By now I am very fucking confused.

"Guys did ye put these in my locker?" I frown while slightly turning to them. "Uh no, what are they?" Lauren asks while walking towards me and taking them out of my hands. "Oh... I think you should read them." She hands them back to me.

"Uhm ok?" I say while staring at the letters.  I open the first one and start reading it.

                         ————————-
                             dear batez,
       Do you believe in love at first sight?
       —Or should I walk by you again?

                             ~love,  RC ;)
                       ——————————

Ok then what the actual fuck. "Guys are you sure you didn't write these?" I ask my friends. "No why, what does it say?" Abigail questions while coming towards me. "Here read it, it's kinda cringe-y." I say while handing her the letter.

"You weren't wrong when you said it was cringe, who the hell would say this?" Lauren laughs.  "I don't know;" i shrug,  "Maybe we can check people's initials because there's RC on it?" I point out.