4

RIBCAGE POV;

I woke up feeling a tapping sensation on my head. I lately open my eyes and squint to where the taps are coming from.

I register who is tapping me and swat their hand away while pushing them roughly to the ground.

"Man what the fuck are you doing?" I say while rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. "I was waking your ass up." He says while shrugging.

I groan while pushing the bed sheets off of my body and flinging my feet over the side of my bed. I glance towards my friend that's just standing there.

"Why are you still in my room? Get out but if you wanna see my naked then stay I guess." I shrug. He blinks first before scurrying out of my room.

I chuckle while walking over to my wardrobe and taking out my fit for today. I strip out of my PJ's and put on my outfit.

I walk into my bathroom and splash my face with water and mess my hair up a little bit.

I make my way out of my bathroom and walk downstairs. I'm greeted by Art again.

He's the guy that decided to wake me up by tapping me.

"Mornin' guys." I say while walking towards the fridge. "Morning." I hear them mumble. "So Art, why did you decide to wake me up by tapping me?" I question while pouring apple juice into a cup.

He shrugs, "I don't know man, I was just bored and everyone else was awake." Art says while stuffing his face with cereal.

"Slow down there buddy before you choke." I laugh at his antics. "Oh yeah, we have to pack after we finish school because we are going to the beach with Batez and their friends." I say while taking a swig of juice into my mouth.

"Ah really?" Pops asks while butting into the conversation. "Yes really." I roll my eyes at him. "Hmm, okay."

"Anyways get your shit guys where heading to school now." We gather our bags and head out the door into my car.

"Turn on some music there pops, it's too quiet." I say tossing my phone towards him. He turns on Spotify and presses play on one of my playlists. He shuffles the songs until one we like comes on.

"Ohh, this my jam!" We shout out in sync.

"As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death" "I take a look at my life, and realize there's nothin' left" "'Cause I've been blastin' and laughin' so long"

"That even my momma thinks that my mind is gone" "But I ain't never crossed a man that didn't deserve it" "Me be treated like a punk, you know that's unheard of" "You better watch how you talkin' and where you walkin'"

"Or you and your homies might be lined in chalk" "I really hate to trip, but I gotta loc" "As they croak, I see myself in the pistol smoke" "Fool, I'm the kinda G the little homies wanna be like" "On my knees in the night, sayin' prayers in the streetlight"

"BEEN SPENDIN' MOST OUR LIVES LIVIN' THE GANGSTA'S PARADISE!"
"KEEP SPENDIN' MOST OUT LIVES LIVIN' IN THE GANGSTA'S PARADISE!"

"Wooooo!! I love that song man." I say while bopping my head to the music. "Oh yeah, it's a great song. Fan-fucking-tastic song indeed." Art replies from the back of the car.

Driving the car down the road a red light comes on so i stop the car. I pull out my phone for a second to check the time. 8:55am, not bad.