3

BATEZ POV;

I wake up hearing knocking coming from my door and groan while pulling my pillow over my head.

"GET UP BATEZ, YOU HAVE SCHOOL!!" My mother shouts at me.

I drag myself up off my bed and make my way over to my wardrobe and pick out some clothes. I pick out a black lace dress that has black lace sleeves for my arms. I put on a pair of boots and some pants because it might be cold out.

I walk into my bathroom to apply my daily makeup

I walk into my bathroom to apply my daily makeup. It consists of big bold black eyeliner and black lipstick. I put a black love heart on my nose to finish it off.

I trudge my way downstairs to the kitchen. I go to the cupboard and take out a glass and make my way over to the fridge and take out a carton of orange juice. I poor some into my cup and drink it.

I retreat back upstairs to my bedroom and get my phone, portable charger, bag and a jumper.

I walk down the stairs and sit at the edge while waiting for my friend to come collect me.

I hear a ping from my phone so I check what it was.

* * * *

/the cracknival‼️☠️/ (gc)

Cren;
I'm nearly outside your house batez so if you're ready come outside.

Abigail;
Can you collect me too??

Cren;
Yea sure I can I'll be by yours in round 10 mins or less idk,,

Batez;
I'm by my front door cya

Abigail;
Thank u see u soon
seen by all 8:35am

* * * *

I hum while stuffing my phone into my pocket and picking my stuff up off the stairs and going towards the front door and opening it.

I step outside and wait till Lauren gets here. When she does I get into her car.

"Hiiiiii Batez!!" Lauren says cheerfully. "Hi, why are you so happy?" I ask while putting my seatbelt on.

"Oh, it's because I get to go to McDonald's today!" She retorts smiling brightly. "Oh my god! You and your McDonald's!!" We both laugh at that.

She takes off down the road while fumbling with the radio trying to turn on a song.

"Could you turn a song on because I can't find anything good. Look here's my phone just plug it into that thing there and turn a song on." She says while handing me her phone.