1

(A/N: I decided to just skip every little detail of the day this starts, because you all know what happens in canon)

It was finally Izuku Midoriya's  fourth birthday, the day he would get his quirk.

But of course, he found out that he was quirkless. 

The two went to the park anyway to tell both Katsuki and Mitsuki the news about Izuku.

But, upon their arrival..

A tall, black creature with amethyst purple eyes appeared directly behind Izuku.

It picked him up, and looked him straight in the eyes as more and more of these creatures began appearing and staring at him.

"Hello, small child. Although you can't understand m-" The creature started.

"Hello!" Izuku replied happily to the greeting, not yet understanding what kidnapping was.

Of course though, nobody else knew what the strange creatures, that just randomly appeared, were saying. But apparently, Izuku did.

"Wha- you can understand him!?" Another questioned as the first one to appear put the boy down.

"Yep! Am I not supposed to?" Izuku questioned, tilting his head to the side slightly.

"Uh.. no.. it's okay.." Another replied, looking at the other creatures before it began whispering to them.

What they said wasn't clear to Izuku, the only words he could make out were 'Not human, Enderman, Special, crystal'.

Shortly after, another creature bent down and began putting a purple gem that was on a necklace around Izuku's neck.

Necklace:

Then that one stood straight, another knelt down to the height of the small child

"Hey, what's your name kid?" It asked, the other creatures beginning to sit down around Izuku, wanting to get the small, strange little boy.

"I'm Izuku, Izuku Midoriya." The small child replied happily.

"Alright, I'm going to explain something to you, but I don't want you to be scared, alright?" The creature, which Izuku assumed was an enderman, that originally picked him up said to him, glancing around at his fellow creatures before looking back at Izuku.

"Sure, what is it?" The young boy asked, once again tilting his head slightly.

"We, are what humanity calls 'Enderman'. Normally, a normal human can't understand us, but you can. So, we thought about it, and we came to the conclusion that.. you may not be entirely human." The enderman paused, watching as the child's eyes widened before he decided to continue.

"Soon enough, most likely this month, you will begin to notice changes in your appearance, your behavior, and what you want to and can eat." he continued.

"You will most likely have one of your eyes will change colors. Your hair will in time end up being half black, half white, with some green streaks. You will not like water any more, but other drinks are okay. Water touching you, or entering your body with the exception of showering, will feel like you're being burnt alive." Another enderman continued, as Izuku added more and more information into his mind about what would be happening.

"But, you will be able to teleport, pick up most heavy things within you're range, and you will be stronger." Another enderman explained.

"Since you're half human, instead of looking exactly like us you may just have half black skin and a tail. But no worries, it won't hurt!" Another finished.

"O-okay.. but w-what will this p-pendant do." Izuku said, still slightly processing what he had just learned.

"If you hold it in your hand and focus the energy you will be receiving upon your change, it will call us back to you to help you, hang out with you, or protect you in any way. We already gave your mother a paper on what will happen, but we need to go now." The original enderman finished.

Izuku nodded, and with that, the creatures were gone.