6

Tubbo and Ranboo began chasing after their friend as the class followed, having to stay with the guides to not get lost. After around 5 minutes, they finally stopped at what looked like a river area. Tommy and Tubbo were messing around in the water while Ranboo was sitting near the water, protecting himself from getting wet.

The class was confused at first, but after a few moments, the more fun students began joining them in the water while others sat close to the water, unlike Ranboo, who was further away.

Ranboo was just peacefully reading a book and eating bread, when a yellow haired student with a black streak in it approached him. He wasn't awake when the three explained their drawbacks, and was zoning out when Ranboo returned from when he was splashed with water earlier, so he was wondering why the black and white figure wasn't in the water with his friends.

"Hey, why aren't you in the water?" The boy asked the taller male.

"I can't go in the water." Ranboo replied, closing his book and turning his head to face the boy who was now standing over him.

"Well, I will help you!" The boy said grabbing the enderman's hand and beginning to pull him to the water.

"N-no.. please don't!" Ranboo struggled in his grip, hoping to escape, but it didn't work.

Ranboo was forced into the water with a splash, and began being injured and making strange noises that indicated he was either in pain, or dying. Right now, it was both.

Class 1-A, Tommy and Tubbo looked in the water where they heard the noise, to see that the boy with yellow hair was holding onto Ranboo's arm, trapping him in the water.

"KAMINARI! LET HIM GO!" Aizawa shouted from the side of the river, startling the boy and making him let go of his arm.

At this point, Ranboo had already passed out due to him being through too much pain and without armor in the water.

Tubbo got out of the water and quickly grabbed a few towels as Tommy grabbed his hand and began taking him back to shore.

They dried him off, and he shifted back to his human form, covered in injuries that clearly weren't previously there.

Tubbo lit a campfire as Tommy and the rest of the class went over to question Kaminari about what he had done to Ranboo, who could have died if he didn't let him go.

"Kaminari! What the heck!?" Mina questioned first, taking the boy by surprise.

"He could have died! He can't be in water!" Jiro continued, motioning to the unconscious boy on the shore.

"How was I supposed to know that!?" Kaminari argued back.

"He literally told some of you, and came back with injuries after being splashed with water!" Tommy replied, winning the argument for the side defending Ranboo.

Kaminari realized how bad he had messed up, he could have killed someone.