2

It has been around 2 months since Izuku had first encountered the endermen, and like they said, his body indeed started changing. One of his eyes had slowly darkened until it turned red. Soon after, that entire side of his body turned black, and the side that didn't turn black turned white. His hair on that side of his face was also black, and the other side was white. And he indeed grew a tail.

His look if it didn't make sense, ignore the crown:

At first, Izuku didn't know what was happening, but he remembered the words of the endermen, that assured him that this was normal.

But, by the beginning of middle school, Bakugo and his friends began bullying Izuku for his mutations. But on the day Bakugo told Izuku to jump off a roof and try to get a quirk in his next life, he was done with being pushed around because of something he couldn't control.

His green eye became a dark shade of purple, and purple markings began appearing on his arms, hands, and face.

Purple particles began radiating off of Izuku as he began teleporting around and attacking the bullies. 

He would teleport off, then come back with something heavy, like a large rock, throw it or attack them with it, then vanish, get something else, and do it again.

This repeated until all three of them were knocked out onto the floor and bleeding out.

This was when Izuku had realized what he did, and calmed himself.

The markings vanished, the particles stopped coming of this body, and his now purple eye went back to green.

It took him a few moments to register what he had just did, but once he did, we was terrified. 

He never wanted to hurt anyone with his power, but he had snapped and done the one thing he wished to never do to a person, especially his old friend.

Izuku soon heard footsteps coming down the hall, and in a panic, he teleported away, to a nearby park.

He sat down at the trunk of a tree and hid his face in his knees. He regretted what he had done and he knew if his mother found out he would be in trouble, so he began trying to figure out what to do.

But around 5 minutes after he arrived, he heard two people sit next to him, so he looked up at the two.

Both looked around his age, one with brown hair, brown eyes, a flower crown, a green and white shirt, and what looked like bee wings. 

Another had blonde hair, brown eyes white fade to red wings, and a red and white shirt.

"Hello! I'm Tubbo, and this is Tommy." The boy with the bee wings, now known as Tubbo, greeted, motioning to the boy next to him.

"I- I'm Izuku M-Midoriya, but you can call me.. Ranboo" Izuku replied, deciding he liked the nickname better than the one he currently has.

"Well, Hello Ranboo, did you also get mutations?" Tubbo asked as Tommy began moving his wings a little bit.

"Y-yeah.. Have you ever heard of an e-enderman?" Izuku asked, slowly warming up to the two.

"Aren't those things from Minecraft?" Tommy asked, now looking at Izuku in curiosity. 

"I-I guess so.. but that's my mutation." Izuku said, teleporting away then coming back with a flower in his hand.

"That's pretty damn cool." Tommy replied, just now realizing that he did sort of resemble and enderman.

"I'm a bee!" Tubbo said happily.

"I'm an Avian, or a human with bird wings." Tommy simply explained. 

"Oh, that's awesome!" Izuku exclaimed, happy that other people had mutations and it wasn't just him.

"Do you guys go to Aldera Middle School?" Izuku asked, hoping that he could have friends in school.

"We are transferring there tomorrow, and we looked at the student list we were given, so we should be in your class." Tommy responded, pulling out a paper and showing it to him.

"Alright, and by the way, stay away from Kac- Katsuki Bakugou. He doesn't have a mutation but he can summon explosions from his hands." Izuku warned them.

"We can beat him if we work together." Tubbo said hopefully.

"Well, want to hang out?" Tommy asked.

"Sure!" Izuku said, getting up with the two and beginning to talk with them again.

-The Next Day-

Izuku, Tommy, and Tubbo walked to school together, and Izuku showed them to the classroom. All three of them sat down next to each other and began talking about where they could go after school when Bakugou walked up to the trio.

"Hey Deku, still haven't jumped off the roof?" Bakugou laughed as his friends came up behind him.

"Leave me alone, Bakugou." Izuku stated with absolutely no emotion, giving him a death stare as his green eye shows a tint of purple.

Bakugou and his two friends were so shocked when Izuku called him Bakugou, that they didn't notice that Tommy had come up behind the until they were pushed down by a large gust of air.

Tommy then sat back down and continued to talk to Tubbo as Izuku began teleporting the bullies around Japan until they were bleeding a bit from being teleported on to various sharp objects.

He then teleported back to class and they all went back to their seats, now slightly scared of Izuku and his friends.

After school, the three were on their way to a café nearby to do they homework, not knowing that Bakugou and his friends decided to follow them to take them by surprise. 

But, out of nowhere, a black portal opened beneath the trio, and they fell in.

Bakugou and his friends were shocked at what just happened, but when they finally approached the portal, it closed. 

-With the Trio-

The three felt themselves falling until Izuku grabbed Tubbo, who couldn't fly yet, and teleported them to the ground as Tommy slowed his fall with his wings.

They looked around their new surroundings after snapping out of the shock, and realized exactly where they were.

They were in Minecraft, and they were stuck there.