4

(In my AU, they never built L'manburg, but they built a way better looking Minecraft city. Technoblade is an arsonist against enemy communities. Dream didn't betray anyone, nor did Techno or Wilbur. And Ghostbur probably won't die. Also, Ranboo will have a human form, which is Deku/Izuku/Midoriya.

-Massive time skip, I promise I won't do this the whole story, I just had a good idea-

It has been around 4 years in reality, and even longer in the Minecraft reality. All was peaceful. There was a functioning society, friendships, and everything was peaceful. As you may have guessed, more and more people began ending up in this alternate reality.

Most would see this as a curse, but to the society inside, it was paradise.

There was no racism, sexism, homophobia, littering, or any natural disasters. 

It was just another night in the great society, when a mass-join happened.

A mass join is when 10 or more people join the reality at once.

But this one had been different.

They didn't have usernames, but they had normal names.

Ochako Uraraka has joined the server.

Eijirou Kirishima has joined the server.

Shoto Todoroki has joined the server.

Katsuki Bakugou has joined the server.

Tsuyu Asui has joined the server.

Tenya Iida has joined the server.

Mina Ashido has joined the server.

Hitoshi Shinso has joined the server.

Koji Koda has joined the server.

Shota Aizawa has joined the server.

(The rest of the class because I'm lazy)

(A/N: I almost but Izuku Midoriya joined then I remembered this whole story's plot-)

As soon as they felt the world's time momentarily stop (Lag), they got their buckets and took off, ran towards the area with the help of potions, or teleported.

Over 12 buckets began flooding the area as the ones with wings began catching the ones who were lighter and brought them to the ones who had speed potions, ender pearls, or could teleport.

Those who weren't caught safely fell into the water and were brought by those who didn't have mutations to the ones who were transporting them to the now expanded community house.

After around 10 minutes, all the new comers were safely in beds inside of the community house and the mess was cleaned up.

None of the people had passed out upon entering, which was impressive to Tommy, Tubbo, and Ranboo/Deku  who had stayed with them at the community house to help out while everyone else went back to bed.

It was late at night, after all.

At first, all of them were on edge, which they understood.

One of them was a boy with bee wings.

One had feathered wings.

And the other didn't even look human.

But after they saw how careful they were with the slight injuries that they got when they fell through the portal, they began to ease up as the three carefully treated their wounds and gave them food.