5

As Ranboo, Tubbo, and Tommy began leading the class around the city, they all were looking around in amazement at everything there.

They saw many houses, pride flags outside of doors, lanterns strung from building rooftops, and many different buildings, ranging from bakeries to material trading.

A few people were walking around the city, as the three in front greeted them.

They were over by one of the most popular bakeries, when Dream, someone unknown to the class, appeared right in front of Ranboo while holding a sword.

The class got in fighting positions while Ranboo simply faced Dream and began talking to him.

"Where is she now!?"

"On top of one of the hills."

"Got it!"

Ranboo turned around and called out to Tommy and Tubbo, who were paying for some bread.

"TOMMY, TUBBO, YOU NEED TO SHOW THEM AROUND, WE HAVE CODE CYAN!" 

(Merling stuck on land and not near water)

"GOT IT!" Tubbo replied, coming back out of the bakery and giving each student a piece of bread Ranboo teleported off somewhere.

A bit later, he teleported back, and he had a bit of water on him and was clearly weak.

"Did..... any of you... two... bring emergency.. towels?" Ranboo asked, breathing heavily between his words as his friends turned around and Tubbo began running towards him and drying him off.

"Shift back to human, you are too weak in this form idiot." Tommy said, coming up from behind Tubbo.

Once again, Ranboo began to glow purple and went back into his human form, still in the same outfit as before, only this time, he was bleeding from many areas.

"Let me guess, she accidentally pulled you into the water?" Tommy asked as Ranboo/Izuku began to eat some bread, which healed the new wounds on his body.

"Yep."

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!?" Bakugou yelled from the group, coming u p to the three as wounds began vanishing on Izuku's body.

"Oh, Ranboo, or, well, Izuku, is weak to water. If he comes into contact with it, it begins leaving wounds on his body until he dries off." Tubbo explained as Izuku finished drinking a potion of healing, finishing up the healing process.

"Aren't you far from you're hive Tubbo?" Tommy asked as he noticed how far they actually were.

"Yeah, but I probably won't need to fight, so I will be alright." Tubbo said as Izuku was looking at him with worry.

"I will be okay Ranboo, if anything happens, just teleport me home, alright?" Tubbo offered.

"Alright.." Izuku/Ranboo replied, shifting back into an enderman to try to finish the tour.

"Alright, let's go idiots!" Tommy said, running past the other two of his friends.

( A/N: Sorry this was so short, I had to get it done but I forgot to sleep last night, sorry @CouchPotato0613 )