Epilogue

Two months have passed since Heidi and Zane defeated Jax. Heidi was officially announced as the crowned luna of the Terror Pack. As the pack grows a stronger army with her in charge, Zane works hard to form alliances with the remaining packs. After making peace with the Healing pack, Heidi contacted the Pioneer pack to inform them of her new status.

She is happier with Zane than she has ever been in her life. They were able to repair the pack for the better without the rule of a cruel man. Zane feels that without his brother around, he can finally feel peace inside.

Heidi will never forget the sacrifice that Cole made in order to make up for his actions. She is not sure if she will ever see him or the other fates' again, but she is hopeful that they will continue to spin her good fortune.

Even through the plot for her revenge, she never knew that she would meet her new fate.

"So that is all? You do not wish for me to give her a message for you?" Lani questions, peeling her eyes away from her visions.

"I think it would be best if she does not see me again for a while..." Cole trails off deep in thought. The dagger from Olympus killed his mortal body. He truly would never see the mortal again. He was now banished to only the mystic realms. He missed her some days, but knew that if he ever found a way to return to her he would not be able to resist taking her with him.

"At least let the child know you still live," Ari scowled at the dramatics, "'Tis cruel to ghost a girl with the notion of a bloody death. Truly she does not know that us fates cannot perish."

Cole stared into the air for a moment, a deep smirk painting his pale pink lips.

"I am sure she is already aware." He whispers to himself.

In fact that day Heidi had come back to her room to find a small note on her pillow reading:

Do you forgive me now?

A small smile spread across her lips as she scattered to go find Zane and share the news.

The clouds finally broke in the Terror Pack and they sky glimmered the most mesmerizing blue unlike any that has ever been seen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

Thank you so much for reading. I hope you enjoyed. Please leave me any commentary or feedback (kindly) and if you would like to check out my newest book then keep reading

 Please leave me any commentary or feedback (kindly) and if you would like to check out my newest book then keep reading

Info:

"My father has made it my duty to ensure that you remain alive until he says otherwise." He breathes out, his breath filling her nose with the scent of wine, "If somebody has made an attempt on your life, you will let me know." He finishes. A warning.

"That's ironic. First you try to kill me and now you have to babysit me?" Aelia snorts, but no humor is on her features as she attempts to mask her fear of the man.

"You will not leave the castle again without an escort." He commands, his face remaining blank.

"And if I do manage to escape next time?" She tilts her head to the side, challenging how serious he is.

He grabs her by her shoulders, pulling her close to him. "Then I will drag you back the same way I did when you fell off of that horse." He threatens. She gasps as he releases her and turns away.

_______________

The afterlife is everything opposite of what Aelia thought it would be. Instead, she wakes covered in the blood of a man who she thinks is god. She is the one suspected of the murder and now she must fight dangerous immortals in an attempt to get back home.

That is, until she discovers that there is a new fate for her.