1

Lisa Manoban. A simple name and a simple girl. She's on her 2nd year on college alongside with her friends Kai, Rosé and Bambam. Jennie, Yoongi and Jisoo on the other hand are already on their 3rd year.

She is an animation student under the art department of the University, and drawing has become her hobby since her childhood.

Well, she loves drawing but she also spent her whole day browsing Instagram.

Instagram has always been a popular app among the millennials of this age.

Yes, she have this app too but she really doesn't update her account. She made this account to support her all time crush, Jeon Jungkook. A 23 year old famous influencer that graduated in their University 3 years ago.

She has been a loyal fan of him since the first day that he started.

She even chose to study in Cassel College because that is where he graduated. She's updated in everything that's happening on his post. Hearting everything, commenting, but, she never got to be  noticed.

Well, getting noticed by your idol is every fans dream right? A dream that only has a 5% of becoming true. Well, on others like her, more like -5%.

Lisa is an animation student along side with Kai. Rosé and Jisoo on the other hand is a student under the medicine department. Jennie and Yoongi are taking law while Bambam is taking Culinary.

This is her group of friends.

Kai, the famous wannabe of Cassel College. Fame is a huge thing for him but he is also a brainless maniac that took animation even though his art skills are worst than a kindergarten.

Bambam, the goofball. When it comes to being crazy, no one can defeat Bambam in that. He can be annoying in most of times but whenever you need a good piece of advice, you can NEVER rely him in that.

Rosé, the foodie. Nothing matters to her but food. Food is essential in living. You can't live without it for sure. Her favorite food, is pasta.

Jennie, the Savage one. She wants to put Justice in everything. She's serious in life...I mean she's serious in fashion. The living Channel it is. She's the type of person that screams "Cut to the chase" but if you get to know her more, she a soft puff ball inside with a cute personality.

Jisoo, the smart one. She's the most serious one when it comes to studying. If you want a piece of advice, approaching her is the best solution. She is also the mother of the group.

Yoongi, the lazy one. He's Jennie's boyfriend. He loves to...sleep and sleep. Well, he can also........sleep. But don't look at his character like that, he's the best when it comes to....sleeping. Well, he can also do different stuffs like.........taking a nap and sleeping. Okay that's it...your author gives up at building up his character traits.

Moving on, today, Cassel College has their one month vacation. Lisa and Jisoo are currently relaxing at the warm water of Jisoo's pool.

This is their third day of vacation and Lisa can't think of anything to do that's why she visited Jisoo and they decided to relax at Jisoo's jacuzzi.

"Yah don't move. Let me take a picture of you. This pose is good for a profile pic," Jisoo said as she reaches for her phone and snaps a photo of Lisa.

"Here," Jisoo said as she passed the phone to Lisa.

"Uwaaaa, Unnie I look so hot here," Lisa proudly commented.

"Don't brag about it. You should be thankful that you got your looks from me. You should totally post that on your Instagram," Jisoo said.

"No way unnie. I don't update my Instagram you know"

"What are you? An alien who's identity shouldn't be known?" Jisoo said.

"I can't believe that you gained 300+ followers without any posts and what's worst is that your profile picture is a minion in a bikini," She continued.

Lisa's Profile Pic:

"What's wrong with that? Their cute

"What's wrong with that? Their cute. And besides, I gained my followers because of the drawings that I put on my stories," Lisa answered.

"Well, it's time to organize your IG account now," Jisoo said as she takes her phone back from Lisa.

"I'll send this to you through DM. I'll wait for your updated account okay? An account that a real human should have," Jisoo continued.

Jisoo and Lisa spent their day relaxing and pampering. After a relaxing day, Lisa went home and flopped herself to bed.

Lisa POV

I grabbed a magazine and busied myself looking at the models in it.

This is the magazine where I'm supposed to be in, if I didn't pursued my dream and listened to my mother.

I was busy immersing myself in the magazine when my phone suddenly dinged.

A message from Jisoo unnie.

I opened it.

After a minute of looking into it, I finally decided

Maybe, updating my Instagram isn't a bad thing.

I saved the photo and quickly worked on updating my account.

This is it. My very first post. I'm posting it...in 3, 2, 1