18

After waiting for an hour, the fireworks show finally began.

Lisa, who saw all the flashing lights on the dark sky explodes, had her eyes brimming into tears as a solemn smile made its way to her lips.

"This is so beautiful" Lisa said as she watch the magical light appear in the sky.

"It is"

But instead of watching the fireworks, Jungkook had his eyes on Lisa. Everything about her now is beautiful. Her smile that could heal any problem in the world, to her eyes full of joyful tears.

Though a part of him wants to wipe those tears away.

'I wonder why she's tearing up right now even though she's happy' he thought.

And as if hearing his thoughts, Lisa suddenly opened her mouth and says,"Watching fireworks is what my brother and I love to do when we were kids"

Hearing about a brother, he can't help but ask,"Oh, are you not in good terms now? Or, is he perhaps working in a different country?"

"He died because of cancer when I was 12"

"Oh, I'm sorry"

Lisa hugged herself closer and says,"The day of his death, he kept on telling us to light up some fireworks for him to watch. We agreed to it. We held a huge fireworks show with the help of the hospital's staffs. We brought him at the rooftop, and watched the fireworks that the hospital staff lits up."

She looked at Jungkook and continued.

"We watched the fireworks together. I find that night happy. But then, little did we know, that he insisted on watching the fireworks that time because he knows that his death is nearing" a tear fell into her eye, but her lips are smiling.

Jungkook wanted to wipe those tears in her eyes but they're not close enough for him to do such contact. He doesn't wanna scare her away so he'll remain a safe distance for now.

"While we're watching the show, he suddenly patted my head and says that whatever happens, he wish for my happiness. I just smiled at him, but when we're supposed to get him back to the room, he's not with us anymore. He stopped breathing, but a smile was left on his face. He left the world peacefully and happily" Lisa finished. Silence enveloped them for a while, until Jungkook decided to broke it.

"I'm sure he's happy right now, seeing that you're happy" he said as he reached out a handkerchief for her.

She was reluctant to accept it, but in the end, she took it.

"Thanks"

She wiped her tears, then a huge fireworks exploded magically.

This might be the main event of the show.

The beautiful fireworks lit the sky brightly.

She took out her phone and captured it. This will go to her post later.

As the show was finished, the two went out of the night market.

"You sure you'll accompany me?" Lisa asked. She still can't believe that the person in front of her is the one and only Jeon Jungkook. He even declared that the two of them are friends now. He even insisted on walking her home!

"Mmmm. Don't you think it's rude for me to just let you wander around at night after hanging out with me?" Jungkook said.

"But people might see you"

"The only people lurking around now at this hour are robbers, so now, just tell me your address and we'll drive there"

"Wait..you got a car with you?"

"Hmmm. Are you perhaps uncomfortable riding a motorcycle?"

Lisa looked at him in disbelief. So he went here with his motorcycle? She didn't saw any motorcycle in his posts! Never! She thought she's a die hard fan already to know everything about him, but looks like she's still not. She doesn't even know that he rides motorcycle!

Well, he's an influencer. But he's still a human. And everyone needs their own privacy and personal space.

At the night of Seoul City, a motorcycle traveled to north. Nothing can be seen on the wide highway except for the two riders and a couple of city buses.

In one's nature, a travel at night with someone you like is sweeter than a romantic dinner in an expensive restaurant.

No one knows, but this simple night, is actually the beginning of a blossoming flower that could conquer anything in it's path.

•••

Vioala~

BTW...I've been posting some announcements on my message board but it won't get through.

Arrghh something's wrong in my account right now lol

Anyways...
Love you guys so so much 💜
Stay positive ✨
Byee