17

Ahhh!

Jeon Jungkook! What's he doing here?

"Are you sure you're okay?" Jungkook repeated his question, as he noticed the visible shock of the girl.

Lisa was still shocked at the fact that Jungkook is in front of her, but she mustered all her strength to compose her self and gave him a simple nod.

The fact that she was able to talk to him online was already unexplainable and shocking! What more now that he's in front of her!

That's just pure evil!!

How will she hide her self now?!

"Uhhh you don't look okay. Here, let me help you with your stuffs" Jungkook said as he grabbed the plastic bag from her grasp.

She was late to react at the action, and the next thing she knew, is that he's now leading her to a food stall nearby, with her groceries in his hands.

"Sit here first. I'll go grab some water" Jungkook said before he flew away from her sight.

She still doesn't know how to react at the current situation. Being faced to face with Jungkook is too much for her likings.

She's afraid she might make a fool out of her self.

When he came back, he sat the opposite chair facing her, as he placed down a bowl of spicy rice cakes and two bottles of water.

"Here take this" he offered.

She looked at him blankly. Her mind wandering somewhere. This caused him to finally ask her straightforwardly.

"Lisa, something's bothering you. What is it?" He asked.

"You" She subconsciously replied. When she found out what she said, she covered her mouth and explained,"I-I mean, y-you...what are y-you doing h-here?"

The stuttering didn't escaped his ears but he chose to just ignore it and says softly,"The night market are filled with old people. I wanted to wander around freely, hence, I chose this place for no one would notice me"

Lisa answered with an "Ahhh" before taking a sip at the cold water he had brought to her.

"Let's eat this before it gets cold" he said earning a nod from the girl.

They ate happily. Lisa finally loosened up her self around him as she finally laughed at his jokes and openly talk about her self without stuttering.

"You mean..you accidentally tripped in front of the camera when you first came at the modelling industry?" Lisa asked stifling her laugh.

Jungkook slowly nodded his head as he chuckles, remembering his silly act back then.

"Pfffttt" Lisa finally bursted out laughing as she held her stomach. Jungkook looked at her amusedly. Her laugh is like a spreadable virus.

He laughed as she laughs.

They have been walking around the night market for an hour now. Trying every food that they'll encounter along their way as they talk about their selves. Getting to know each other.

Her smile is beautiful, let alone her laugh. It's ethereal. It's dreamy.

When Lisa finished laughing, she wiped the tears in her eyes and says,"Sorry. That was just.... hilarious pfft"

"Hahahahha I know. I'm a total mess back then"

Lisa was about to say that he was a perfect model right now, but the smell of the delicious skewers interrupted her.

She looked at the stall where the smell of a delicacy is coming from, and a wide smile spreads across her lips.

"Wait for me. I'll just go buy some of that" Lisa said before flying towards the stall.

Jungkook laughed at her. She looks like a happy little kid right now.

While she was busy buying skewers, Jungkook thought that this scenario in front of him is gorgeous. This kind of scenarios should be kept. Hence, he took out his phone using his free hand and snapped a photo of her.

He then went straight to Instagram and posted the photo he just took right now with a caption:
#Met someone I know at the market. Guess what happened#

After finishing the post he made, he placed back the phone in his pockets.

Lisa also came at the same time, holding a bouquet of skewers in her hands.

She chewed happily as she offered Jungkook a skewer.

Jungkook gladly accepted one.

While eating skewers, she saw not so far away, a soon to be firework show. People are gathering around the river bank where the firework show can be watched clearly. A sign says that the show will begin at 10:00. It's now 9, waiting for an hour more won't hurt right?

With that thought, she jumped giddily and tapped Jungkook furiously as she told him,"Mmmmhhhh!! Look! A firework show!! Come! Let's wait for it!"

She held onto Jungkook's hoodie as she grabbed him by the neck towards the river bank.

This is going to be a long night~

•••

I want some skewers!

I want some Shao Kao and Xinjiang lamb skewers!!

How about you? What kind of skewers do you like to eat?