4

After clicking post, I turned off my phone and threw my self in bed. Right now, all I need is a good night rest.

The next morning....

I woke up with the sound of my alarm ticking off.

Why do I have an alarm again? I don't even have to go to school for a month. Aishhhh crazy old me.

I woke up to turn off my alarm and I saw that I got a 99+ notification from Instagram.

Wow, that's a lot.

I opened the app and was shocked at the number that I saw.

150+ likes?! I haven't got to have that much likes for like....the rest of my life! Uwaaa

I browsed and read the comments of my friends and some new followers

Reading their comments gave me a boost of confidence that I should just keep on updating my Instagram account.

I browsed more on Instagram and finally! I saw something that would complete my day.

JK or Jungkook, my ultimate crush, finally posted a new photo.

I immediately hearted his post and wrote a comment that says "Rest well and take care😊"

I always tend to comment cheesy lines because why not? First of all, that's the exact thing that I wanted to tell him. Second, there's only a little chance that he would see my comment.

I read some of more comments in his post, and actually, that's how my day works.

View All 457,254 Comments

Sandy35ego I hope everyone looks like that despite of being tired😭

IUKOOK_4EVER Ohmygod!! Is that the same van Jieun unnie has in her last post?!😳 Aackk my iukook ❤️
Paimonlifeu @IUKOOK_4EVER just shut the f up. Expensive vans tend to look the same, especially on the inside so stop being delusional. Have you seen a van that doesn't have chairs inside?
Hakawaka6 @Paimonlifeu lol🤣 chill out dude hahaha I can feel ur blood pressure rising🤣

JKFan Noticeeee meee plssss

Chim_Chim A tiring day indeed😃
ChismosaSaKanto Ohmygod!! Guysss!! JIMIN OPPA IS HERE!! Noticeeee ussss Jimin OPPA!! @Chim_Chim
Guccigang lol the herd of mobs are forming

View more...

And that's it. I need to get back up and start my day again.

I cannot and must not let this day end with just me being immersed in my phone you know.