Chapter 2: My Past

a/n: I know this is a joke but im still putting a TW just in case.

TW: abuse

"I AM HERE" I flinch super hard and almost fall off my chair. Bakugo gives me a confused look as all might enters the classroom. He begins to explain what we were going to do his class but I wasn't really paint that much attention. Loud noises always made me remember my abusive parents and my horrible past. I wish I could tell this to someone 😭🥺🥺

(Flashback)

Footsteps echoed though the house, the loose wood tablets on the floor ass pressure was put above them.

He was mad, very mad, and I was scared that he could hits me. I just hoped he didn't call my name, but hope isn't always enough.

"Y/N COME DOWN HERE THIS INSTANT" my father scream. I rush out of my room and to the status of my super big house and had to walk longer than to walk from one side to side, this house is so big I feel like I'm going to the other end of the Sahara dessert!😰

By the time I got there my father was pissed do say the least. He ordered me to clean it up and get him a juice in grape flavor.

I did as I was told and then headed to the fridge. When I opened the door I was engulfed by the sweet fumes of yesterday's diner, (they were domestic abusers since I was 10 and I had to live with it and suffer for my entire life) that food was supposed to me mine, that roasted beef with bits of bacon and soy sauce with rice on the side was supposed to be mine 🤤 but they never gave it to me 😕.

I instantly realized I was drooling and wiped the saliva off my uglyy face 🥺. As I searched for the juice I sarted to understand why my parents don't like me, I mean I am sooo ugly, nobody would like me.

I snapped out of my thoughts ass my father screamed for me to hurry "HURRY TF UP Y/N YOU ARE SO USELESS" I flinch, hard, but I was grateful that nobody was around to see it. so I retrever to my task in hand. I finally saw it but it was in the top shelf and i was in no height to reach it. Ugh I hate being so short 🤪.

I finally reach it but my foot slipped with cat shit and I hit my head but just ignored it ass there is something more important that I have to do, my well-being is not important. 

I reach my father and he rips the juice out of my hand and hurts my wrists. He looks at the bottle intently before looking up to me with an angry expression. "What the fuck is this" he said slowly but in a dAnGeRoUs tone. "I- I-I-I- I- it's j-juice s-s-sir, w-what you a-ssked for" I stutter "I-" I get interrupted as I'm pushed to the floor by a strong sting in my face, I was slapped, he starts screaming but hey are muffled by me passing out 😱.

(End of flashback)

I get snapped out of my thoughts as a red haired guy waves a hand in front of my face "hey are you okay, uh- I don't know your name?" He asks with concern in his voice. "Y-yea" I say un shurely.

He was about to ask something else when I just stand up from by desk with a lid pang. Now everyone is looking at me, gosh I hate attention. I start to feel so overwhelmed that I just decide to run out if the classroom with tears running down my face like a waterfall 😭.

I'm alone, completely alone 😟💔.

//

HEY GUYS ANOTHER CHAPTER HERE! SORRY FOR UPDATING SO LATE, MY MOM RECENTLY DIED OF CANCER AND MY DAD AND I GOT IN AN ACCIDENT WHERE HE HASN'T WOKEN UP AND I HAVE A CONCUSION, I AM WRITING THIS FROM THE HOSPITAL. ANYWAY, I WAS SUPER EXITED TO GIVE YOU GUYS A BIT OF YOURNAME'S BACKSTORY AND YEA HERE IT IS! I WILL PROBABLY BE WRITING ANOTHER CHAPTER WHEN I GET OUT OF THE HOSPIAL 🤪🥺🥴 BUT YEA SEE YA

// 

pls again that's a joke (like my will to live and my life in general)