Chapter 3: The song in my heart

a/n: Alright! So im on vacations rn so maybe I can update more often(if im not too lazzy to do so lol). Anyways, enjoy I guess.

As I ran out of the classroom I heard a chair scraiping accross the floor, someone was going to following me until they halted to a stop. Somebody must of stoped them, whoever they were.

My lower lip trembled as I tried to keep in my tears in, i don't like to cry. I don't cry. According to my father it is a sign of weakness 😰. Even though my parents were long gone I still lived by their rules and never seemed to be able to break them. It was like my mind just refused to do so. I was trapped in his sick mind game and I couldn't escape 😟.

Suddenly the bell rang throughout all the school. People started to come out of the classrooms and started to fill the halls 😳. I felt multiple pairs of eyes on me as I speed walked😬. 

"Hey are you okay?" Someone asked
"You look pale are you alright?" Another voice said.

At those questions more people turned their curious eyes towards my figure.

'They think I'm weak'
'They think I'm ugly'
'They want me dead'
'Why am I even here?'
'I don't even like myself. Why would anyone else?🥺😭'

My tears started to run down my face faster as people turned their attentions to me.

"I-"

I try to say something but my words were cut out by peoples voices. I just can't take it anymore. I cant. I'm going to explode.

"STOP IT" I yell at the top of my lungs. "JUST STOP. I DONT NEED YOUR PITY! I DONT NEED YOUR HELP. JUST LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE"😤😫😨

Everyone states in amazement as I zoom by them and into the sterwell to the roof.

'She's got guts'
——
I get to the roof and stand near the edge of the balcony.

'Maybe everyone would be better if I just died 😞' I thought to myself. I took a step closer to edge.

I was about to take another one 'Maybe. Just mayb-"

(Flashback)

"Don't worry honey" said the sweet voice of my mother "as long as I'm here I will protect you"

"You promise 🥺😢?" Said the weak low voice of the ten year old.

"I promise. With all my heart." She said confidently.

The young girl scooted closer to her mother in the little closet they were hiding in👩‍👧🚪.

"Thank you mommy. I love you" the girl said as she hugged her mother and tears fell down her face.

"Don't cry sweety. Just remember this song and it'll all be alright...☺️"

(End of flashback)

I suddenly stoped my tracks and walked away from the edge of the roof. I stoped the tears from falling and sat down on the ground 🥲.

My mind travelled to the song my mother was talking about.

"And I was runnin' far away,
Would I run off the world someday?
Nobody knows,
Nobody knows, and
I was dancing in the rain
I felt alive and I can't complain
But now take me home
Take me home where I belong
I can't take it anymore" I sang slowly

"Ahem" I heard a deep voice say say behind me.

I wiped my head around to the owner of the voice. He had indigo hair and dark bags under his eyes 🙂.

"Your voice is beautiful🙌" they said "but not as beautiful as you😉" thy muttered

My face turned a deep shade of red 😳 and I smiled cutely at him 🙂.

His face turned as red as mine at the look on my face and he sat don next to me.

"So, why were you crying?" He asks

"Oh, em well I- i just get triggered by loud noises and I s-start to remember how I-I was a-a-abused by my f-father in multiple ways..😞💔" I said

"Oh sorry about that 😕" he said

"It's okay. I'm okay. Now that you're here, with me😁"

He blushes and looked into my deep e/c (eye color) eyes. I look back and it feels like an eternity until another bell rings and voices start to be heard around again 🔈.

"We should go" he said as he helped me up

"Yea, you're right" I said and we started to walk back to class.

//

OKAY i know this is trash, it's supposed to be trash. I hope you are at least laughing a bit at it and how bad it is. Anyways have a good day/night/afternoon wherever you are .