Chapter 4: Let's start again

The bell rang and we slowly went back to class. Before we could get in I reached for the guys shirt.

"I don't want to go back to class... 🥺 Can we please stay out here for a few more seconds? Besides, I don't know your name yet."

"I have to go back to class, sorry. The names Shinso by the way." He said before he gave me a nice smile and entered clas 1b.

How could he say no to ME?! 😤 What is his problem? Ugh he just... left me 💔 Like everyone else does.

I was brought out of my thoughts by someone talking to me."Hey are you okay y/n? Let's go to class" I heard a voice. I turned around to see the love of my life- oh no wait what? I don't do love. Am I falling in love. 😱 No it can't be.

"Hello??" He said

"Sorry. Let's just go" I said sadly

"Okay" He said worried.

An awkward silence came upon. Thank God he broke the awkward silence

"Uh, what was all that about in class? You were crying." I can't believe he just asked me that. I slapped him across the face and ran to class.

"And I was running far away..." I sang before entering the class. 

As soon as I entered the class everyone's eyes were on me. I can't take the pressure. God no."...would I run off the world someday..." I kept signing out loud. 

'Are you okay?'

'Why were you crying?'

'What happened?'

"Stop it!" I screamed at them. They all backed up and I relaxed a bit. "...nobody knows, nobody knows..." I kept signing to keep my calm.

I sat down with my eyes closed. A few seconds later I heard the door open. I saw the blond boy enter the classroom with the guiltiest look. He looked at me. Our eyes locked with eachother and stayed like that for over a minute before Mr Aizawa started class. 

I think this really is love.

-Timeskip-

We were practicing and the one on last place would be expelled or something. I'm really scared! What should I do? I'm not good enough for this people. I didn't even pay attention in class since I was too upset 😭. 

My thoughts were cut off by Mr Aizawas voice. "Y/N L/N" 

"D-don't scream a-at me p-please." I mumbled as I moved to the front and he told me I had to throw the ball. I decided to create a new quirk of levitation. It took me a few seconds.

"Whenever you're ready." Mr Aizawa said.

"Stop pressuring me, then." Before he could say anything I just threw the ball with my new levitation quirk. The score was infinite. There was purple all around.

I suddenly fell to the ground, oh shit. I forgot the drawback 🤪. 

What do I do? 

-Timeskip-

I was at the Nursery and I still couldn't move.

Bakugou had accompanied me to the infirmary and I couldn't deny because I couldn't move.🙄 He was now right beside me, looking at me with guilt and worry. 😭😢

"I'm fine you can leave now.🙄" I said annoyed

"I'm never leaving you."

"Get a room!" Nursery girl told us before laughing.  

"W-we a-a-a-a-a-are not t-together! I stuttered. Bakugou laughed at my cute stutters and I soon joined. 

"Whatever you say" Nursery girl said. 

I could feel my body start to move again and bakugo moved closed so he could help me. 

"I don't need your help!" I screamed at him

"I'm sorry I asked why you were crying, it was inappropriate and rude. Let's start again, my name is Katsuki Bakugo." He said, I chuckled at him.

"I'm Y/n L/n. 😃😁" I said proudly. I allowed him to help me stand up and we went to the field again. 

They were doing a racing exercise. Everyone had already gone so they put Bakugou and I together. 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨

I won since I used my teleportation quirk. He looked surprised and everyone was asking me questions about my quirk.

'WHATS YOUR QUIRK?

'You're so powerful'

'I wish I could have your quirk!'

"Please stop! You're asking too many questions!! I can't-!" I suddenly felt my breathing quicker and I fell to my knees. Breathe y/n. BREATHE! 

//

HEY GUYS!! SORRY FOR NOT POSTING, 😔 IT WAS MOMS FUNERAL AND MY DAD DIED FROM HIS CONCUSSION! I AM FINE THO AND READY TO WRITE!! 🤪😍

//

lmao not nursery girl when it's recovery girl 💀