1: It all starts

A group of five is seen walking into a bank, with the man in front holding a shotgun. He sighed and pointed it behind the lady at the bank.

"You know the drill." The man stated simply to the woman.

She rolled her eyes, opened the register

"One of these days, Batman's gonna swoop down on your ass." The woman opened the vault while she spoke, also emptying her wallet.

"Oh please, this is the second time I've robbed this bank this week. If he was going to, he would have already." The man's group started entering the vault before his sentence was over.

He surprised the lady when he slid the money back towards her, before he winked.

"You're gonna need money to pay for our date." The lady rolled her eyes and put the money back.

"Oh please, why would I go out with a guy who's robbed my job more times than I can count on all of my friends's hands, whose face I've never seen?"

She didn't even flinch when the man pulled out a silenced pistol, and shot the man directly behind her, who was robbing the vault.

"Aren't you the least bit curious who I am? For all you know, I'm Tom Cruise."

"Why would Tom Cruise rob a bank?" As she finished her sentence, the man finished executing his help.

"The same reason any man would. Greed." The man winked and the Lady helped him load the money into his car.

"Huh, you didn't press the silent alarm this time." The man was clearly surprised at that.

"If they haven't caught you yet, it wouldn't matter. Besides, I owe you a date." The lady said with crossed arms.

"Well, since you're keeping your word, meet me at the Bastard's Bucket on Sunday. The reservation will be under L/n."

"Why tell me your last name?"

"Because there are two thousand L/n's in Gotham." The man winked and drove off, leaving the woman.

She sighed and walked back into the bank, apologizing to everyone present, and begging them to never come back. _________________________________________

A greedy looking alien wearing an orange suit can be seen, clearly dying and sick. A woman of the same race is sitting beside him, also dying and sick, holding his hand.

"Larfleeze, what are we going to do? You can't take off the ring or you'll die, but the lack of greed is killing you as well. I should have listened when you said I was bad for you." The woman was tearing up, and Larfleeze smiled weakly.

"Well, since we're both going to die anyway, and I'm unable to use the ring any longer, I may as well do one selfless thing in ny life."

"Like what?"

"Send this ring out to find someone else. I believe when our souls get taken by this ring, our love should enable him to go without this damned curse."

She wrapped her arms around his neck, and started crying into his chest, as the ring left his finger. An orange glow covered them both, before orange silhouettes of them drifted into the ring.
_________________________________________

The man arrives at his home, and parks in his garage, before closing it. He takes the bags into his house and places them under his floorboard, where dozens more can be seen, with barely any room left.

After he finished, he walked into his kitchen, and noticed an orange ring on his counter. He raised an eyebrow, before picking up the ring, and looking it over.

 He raised an eyebrow, before picking up the ring, and looking it over

"I'm so keeping this."

He slid it onto his finger, only to be shocked when it started glowing. It died down, and he chuckled to himself.

"Cool. What do I have in the fridge?"

He opened the door, and went to grab a snack, when his ring hand grabbed his arm, with insane strength.

"Why would I eat all this perfectly good food? If I eat it then there'll be less to admire!"

He shook the bizarre thought off, and managed to grab a single slice of pizza to microwave. He ate it, confused as to why he was second guessing if he should actually eat it the whole time.

"What the hell is this thing?" After asking himself that, he got a thought that confused him.

'It's like a better Green Lantern ring that I can't let anyone ever have, ever!'

He scoffed at himself.

"Tch, yeah right. Then I could point my fist at myself, and have a sick orange jacket appear."

A jacket with the same symbol as the one on the ring on the back of it appeared on the teen, and he sat in silence.

'I didn't even point at myself.' He thought.

'But I really wanted that jacket, and the ring provided.' He answered his own thought.

The male spent the next thirty minutes, wondering what he could steal with all that power.