2: Getting adjusted

I have stolen at least seventy thousand dollars worth of stuff, and I don't want to sell any of it. What the hell is wrong with me!? It's the day of my date, and after learning all of my abilities (accidently 'stealing' someone's life) I am genuinely praying for the best.

I arrived, and got the reservation and sat down. After waiting for a minute, and pickpocketing any waitress or waiter that walks by, she walked in and the man at the door pointed to my table.

I smirked and waved at her, and she sat down.

"Well, at least I'm not getting robbed by an ugly bastard every day." I laughed at what the girl said, and opened the menu set in front of me.

"I appreciate that, and you bringing your wallet." She leaned forwards with a smirk.

"How would you know?" I did the same, and held up her wallet.

"I dunno. Just a feeling. From the weight of this bad boy, I'd say you're well prepared for a family dinner."

She took her wallet back, and we told the waiter what we wanted to drink.

"How did you do that?" She asked with interest.

"Simple. When someone doesn't expect their wallet to be grabbed by someone directly in front of you, they won't be ready when they do."

She raised an eyebrow.

"You also have to teach me how to answer questions without answering them."

We had a nice date, and even a little bit of fun. I didn't even feel like robbing her. I did however, pawn the silverware off for three times their original price. I was walking down the street a good bit, when I remembered something.

I walked into an alleyway, and my outfit was replaced with an orange version that could handle a literal Superman punch. The jacket appeared on top, and I pulled up my hood before flying full speed home.

Everyone looked like they were moving in slow motion! I sat on my couch, with the T.V. on, when I got the genius idea to just use my ring to do all of my chores and shit at once.

I was watching Lord of the Rings because of all my new free time, occasionally lifting my legs for my vacuum with an orange aura to pass by. I heard a knock on my door, causing me to groan and stand up.

I opened it, revealing nobody. I hummed to myself, and closed it. When I turned around, I gasped in surprise, and made an orange revolver in my hand, pointed at the orange figure in front of me.

"Why? Why did you damn me to this hell?"

"What?"

The woman glared at me, and started crying.

"You don't even remember what you did to me? You took my soul from my body, and trapped me in that damn, ring!!"

I made the gun disappear, and walked past her.

"Oh, it's you. Sorry about that. I didn't mean to trap your soul or whatever. You can move on. Or don't, I don't really care."

She stared at me with disbelief, before disappearing. If that happens every time I accidentally steal the soul from someone, it's going to start being a real nuisance.