IV

This would go on for the rest of the academy. He would train until he broke. Not just at the taijutsu post but also in calisthenic training and weight training. Muscles would tear causing him to internally bleed, joints would dislocate. He would run until the only way to move himself was dragging his body using his arms. During spars he would let himself get hit by shuriken and kunai and jutsu, from those who had the ability, in addition to the blows that were often made to his chest. He had perfected the Transformation Technique and the Substitution Technique. Both were used to prank and even hurt people.

When it came to light to the students that the Uchiha clan was massacred by Itachi leaving only Sasuke alive, Naruto made fun of Sasuke's trauma. Naruto would say that Sasuke would have no one to cry to anymore at home. He commented that Sasuke's resulting broodiness was a poor attempt at trying to hide grief and anger. Whenever the massacre was mentioned, Naruto would laugh like it was the funniest joke he ever heard. One girl had tried to get back at Naruto for all of it, only for her wrist to get caught and become completely shattered in his grip. Everybody in the village hated him and he was glad. Even the landlord wouldn't put up with his housing anymore and he had been moved next to the wall in a small, one room cabin past the fields.

Another problem was Naruto's appearance. The blonde seldom bought anything but cargo shorts and tees. Correction, all he had were cargo shorts and tees. He also had a thin jacket, but that was it in addition to the standard sandals. His suicidal training and the many pounds of food that he went through each day led to a five foot three twelve year old with a dense build and skin so thick the nurse had to put effort into giving him the necessary injections at the last checkup. Nobody really noticed since it was gradual, but Naruto's pupils had turned to slits, his mouth sported fangs and sharp molars, the whisker-like marks on his cheeks became thicker, and his ears became sharper.