V

Eventually, the day of the tests came and Naruto failed with his clone jutsu for the third time. He angrily voiced his complaint that he had practiced it, but the technique was impossible for him. That night, Mizuki had told him of a scroll he needed and retrieving that scroll would give him the points necessary to graduate. However, after retrieving the scroll, Naruto opened it once he was a safe distance away. He noticed two things within the scroll and immediately ran to his cabin. One was the Taju Kage Bunshin Jutsu or the Multiple Shadow Clones Technique. It was different from the Clone Technique, hell it described the clone as a shadow. He tried it out and after an hour he could easily make a few hundred. The other was the Eight Trigrams Sealing Style. It was the same one on his stomach. He remembered that seals were typically used for storage. The description for the technique said that it used two Four Symbol Seals which were used to store powerful spirits or beings into a target whether a human or not. The combined seals made an even stronger one and if the seals did not completely overlap it would allow chakra to flow between the sealed being and the host.

That's when Naruto realized. He was a host to an extremely powerful entity and the only entity he could think of was the Kyuubi no Yoko, the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox. And that would explain his regeneration and physical changes. Its chakra would flow through him whenever he got injured and heal him stronger and more durable than before. Plus, chakra was so often flowing through him, it wasn't a surprise that he got beastial characteristics. Him being the host of the Kyuubi would explain how he was treated. However Naruto wasn't angry with the Kyuubi.

His revelations regarding his life all those years ago also produced another. No one or nothing does something without cause. He changed his behavior because he tired of being the pariah when he tried not to be and now he embraced his societal position and was happy, plus he was treated only a little worse. The Kyuubi must have had some sort of reason to destroy Konoha and kill the Yondaime Hokage and many more. The only logical conclusion Naruto came up with was that Konoha had managed to piss off the Kyuubi and the Kyuubi retaliated, only to be locked within him. If that was so, that meant Konoha was dumb as all hell. Who in their right minds provokes a bijuu? And now he was treated like shit by Konoha because the Kyuubi was sealed into him by Konoha because the Kyuubi who was provoked by Konoha destroyed Konoha. Naruto chuckled at that thought. He copied the Eight Trigrams Sealing Style description and instruction with sloppy script in an unused notebook and carefully traced the seal.

Having done these two things, Naruto snuck across the fields and buildings to the Hokage Residence and javelin-threw the scroll through one of the windows, shattering it. The boy ran home with a grin on his face.