XXIII

Sakura watched as the door opened to Naruto in his regular getup: an orange trimmed and seamed, tight, black muscle shirt, a red swirl on the back, with a long neck that covered the bottom half of his face going over the nose and tucked under his ears while the long torso was tucked into his black, military style pants held up by an orange, nylon belt with a metal clasp tucked into his black shinobi sandals along with plated gloves. Shuriken, ninja wire, and kunai holsters were fastened to his belt and thigh and his hitai-ate was slightly covered by the mop of blonde hair. In addition to this normal fit, Naruto wore a swamp green, hooded coat and on his back Kubikiribocho was strapped. Strapped to his front, using the same harness as Kubikiribocho, was a bag full of scrolls of the various items he would need for the mission including clothes, extra shuriken, kunai, wire, the wooden zanbatou for practice, and most importantly his food rations for the month.

Sakura couldn't help but blush at the sight of her best friend. With his height, toned body, and rugged, feral look, any girl would drool at the sight of him. But it was as Naruto said the previous day: reputation precedes the man. However, that didn't mean love for him was hopeless. Sakura had become confused about her relationship with her once abuser. Ever since she had come to terms that she had a crush on Naruto, Sakura's feelings only evolved. She had dreams of Naruto. Many were of them living life together: holding hands, hugging, kissing, life as a couple, getting married, having children, and more. On the other hand, more times than she would like to admit, lust would be the foundation of her dreams of Naruto. She knew the biological functions associated with sex, but she never read more than that. Nevertheless, her mind established the actions taken during intercourse. She felt Naruto's body massage her own, every hard muscle rubbing her relatively soft flesh. She could only imagine his genitalia rubbing her own and being thrusted and pumped. She had begun to explore herself, late at night with a makeshift gag, fingering her clitoris and massaging her canal and labias. She found out she was a girl who could be made to flush her natural lubricant quite easily and always pleasured herself upon an old towel to avoid mess. She had realized that she loved the boy immensely. Yugao's comment ereyesterday had been wondered even more and Sakura knew she would never want to be Naruto's sister because otherwise her thoughts would be very much frowned upon if she actually were.

Naruto was the same as Sakura. He was rather dense about his feelings until Sakura started helping him train. Naruto had a crush on Sakura for a very long time, going back to pre-academy days. She was the most unique looking girl among their class, even the whole village, sporting rose hair and emerald eyes. And Naruto was also the unique boy himself with bright, yellow blonde hair and crystal blue eyes. Of course that crush was decimated after the incident and furthered after he made the observation that his crush was mostly based in his rivalry with Sasuke. However, that young attachment seemed to have powered through as the companionship between the two evolved from a tormentor and victim to best friends.

Going back to Sakura helping him train, Naruto was in awe of the girl though he kept it hidden behind the mask. She was so gentle with him. He would allow her to adjust himself with her delicate fingers as he went through each stage of a kata. She always pushed him to grow and learn and become stronger. She was never strict, but would raise her voice if she felt Naruto wasn't giving it his best. And Naruto was eternally grateful. She was now his pillar. His adorable, cute, attractive pillar. And he had dreams about his pillar.

Men are simple creatures. Every action is simple, every function is simple, in reasoning and execution. And it is very much true that men can think about absolutely nothing, such is their simplicity. It doesn't take too much to stimulate a man if you know the proper stimulant. But the good thing is that most growth is caused by primal behavior. And for many men it is to satiate the desire of becoming strong and admirable to catch the attention of women in hopes of impregnating one with his seed as to continue his genetic line. So you could say it was rather difficult for Naruto to control his erection when he thought about the attractive girl in such a way while his raging pubescent hormones ravaged his body. Of course he would have the normal non-stimulated erection in which his body ensures that his penis gets enough oxygen and nutrients, but whenever his thoughts would stray his body would get excited at the prospect. He did not want anyone, especially Sakura, seeing his raging erection stretch his clothes. Kurama did say that the Uzumaki were renowned for their stamina and it seemed that it would follow to the bedroom as it took quite a while to relieve his pent up lust even as he knew every pleasurable ministration from scrotum to glans.