A Rather Rough Start

He looked familiar, and strangely, his eyes were bright lights, artificial lights. Galaxy knows where I met him. He curled a finger towards him before turning sharply and walking briskly down a corridor. I hurried after him before I had time to think.

He is dangerous! No, trust him! Tom……Tom!

Me: Where is Tom, you bastard?

Man: Oh, dear me. I thought you liked my books.

Me: I don’t know what you’re-

Man: Oh, but you do.

I scream

Me: You’re dead, and in a wheelchair! You don’t-not-Mr. Stephen Hawking?

Stephen Hawking: Yes, you figured it out.

Me: Impossible.

Stephen Hawking: You and Tom are changing squadrons.

Me: But- a year-rules-

Stephen Hawking: The rules can and will be changed, Ms.Madden, and you are Ms. Madden no longer.

He led me to a room where it had a code set in it.

What is present,

Yet not perceived

What is taken,

And run through a sieve?

Easy…….I said it, and it let me through.

Inside, there was a number of boys and girls talking and chatting at their bunks. It was pretty big, and there was about fifty in all. One girl, tall with swinging dark hair down to her waist and sparkling black eyes noticed me. So did a smaller girl with curly blond hair and grey-blue eyes. Complete opposites. They came over and stood by me.

Blond girl: Hey, I’m Isabelle, and me and Ana will look after you, m’kay?

Me: Oh….kay?

Just then, a tall threatening blond boy came over. He had the features of an angel, but he looked and exuded and aura of danger.

Boy: Wuss this then? (I’m not kidding- he talked strange)

Ana: None of your buttcheek, Faustus.

Isabelle: Leave them alone.

Me: *whimper*

Boy: Ooooo, another ‘un gun troo the dossar, eh?(?????)

Ana: I said it was NONE of your buttcheek, Faustus, and it WILL remain that way.

Tom: What on earth is going on? Ash?

Me: Tom, please do me a favour and SHUT UP.

Boy: Ooo by gollai, I’m scared to death!

Me: Obviously not, so do me a favour and get some grammar lessons because I can’t understand a word you’re saying. Also, you stink.

*General laughter*

Boy:*smirks* Sa yoo fink yoo cun ‘andul me, eh?

Me: Obviously not, why would anybody voluntarily handle you? Thou hath been tested, and hath been found wanting. Mene mene tekel upharsin. That’s you.

*laughter*

His face darkened.

Boy: Ruaih. Vaz it. Ole’ Prof may ‘ave gommenad yoo, Bat nobody gits bast ole’ Faustus.

Me: Which, I recall, gave his soul to the devil for child’s play, so since I’m assuming you’re eighteen, we’ve only got six more years to deal with you.