𝒊.

FAIR WARNING! A BIT OF SPICE AHEAD!

Noelle sat at her desk in her room, flipping through the pages of the book about constellations she wasn't really reading. She was mostly just looking at the pictures. When she finally got to the back of the book, her finger traced over the self-written page. Zoë the Huntress.

Closing the book, she let out a sigh. So much had happened that winter, but the most prevalent thing on her mind was none other than Nico di Angelo. Noelle had made the boy promise to Iris-message and visit her and he had up until recently. He stopped visiting a month or two ago, the Iris-messages becoming even further apart until they stopped completely.

Noelle could tell by how Nico had become to look even more tired and pale that something was wrong, but he cut her out before she could ask what. Her heart weighed heavy with worry and guilt, constantly wondering if Nico were safe.

"School just ended and you're still reading?" a voice sounded from the bed behind her. "Times like these I wonder if you've been hanging out with Annabeth too much."

Noelle spun around in her chair with a crooked smile. Her eyes took in the sight of her boyfriend sprawled out across her soft, silver duvet. His hair was in front of his eyes and he smiled back at the girl.

She gently moved the hair out of his eyes. "I'll be sure to tell her that when we meet up after orientation."

Percy pouted out his lips. Noelle took advantage of this and kissed him. He hummed against her lips in pleasant surprise, his hands finding her waist, tugging her out of the chair and onto the bed with him. Percy moved her so she was straddling his waist. 

 "You know," he whispered against her lips, "this is the first time we've been in either mine or your room with the door closed. All alone."

"Are you sure, Perce?" Noelle asked hesitantly. "My family is right downstairs."

"Hey, I'll only do what you're comfortable with," Percy reminded her.

She smiled down at him, her hair curtaining both their faces as she drew closer. "Okay."

"Okay." Percy smiled back before their lips were reconnected.

Percy's tongue ran along Noelle's bottom lip, her happily letting him in.

It wasn't like they've never made out. No, that wasn't what Noelle was worried about. 

They'd never had sex.

They'd been dating for nearly two years— not counting the small, overexaggerated arguments that lead to a small break. They made it through long distance and fighting monsters. They certainly trusted each other, but Noelle was still scared. 

Percy would be her first time— if she let him— and she would be his. She didn't want it to sound cliché, but she wanted her first time to be the perfect, romantic thing she'd always dreamt it would be. It was 100% not romantic to have your first time while your entire family is less than 100 feet from you.

Percy tilted his head, deepening the kiss as his hand moved from Noelle's waist to just barely on her ass. She could tell he was just as nervous about his first time as she was, maybe even more.

Noelle's body moved on its own as she pulled away from Percy, hands grabbing the hem of her shirt and pulling it over her head. She tossed it off the end of her bed as Percy stared up at her with wide eyes, his hands fluttering nervously on the newly exposed skin, careful to avoid her breast area.

"You can touch them," she whispered encouragingly.

"Shit," Percy cursed at the innocent look she gave him.