Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I own nothing except for my OC and any other shit I decide to add that Rick Riordan didn't; otherwise, Rick Riordan has all the rights to the characters and plots. I tried to not copy the words too much, but that probably didn't work out.

I also will be aging up the characters to two years older than they are in the books.

So, the ages are:

Percy - 16

Annabeth - 16

Grover - 16

Luke - 22

Thalia - 17

Nico - 13

Rachel - 15 (couldn't find a birthday so we'll just say it's sometime in the summer so she can be the same grade as Percy, Annabeth, and Noelle)

Noelle - 16

(list may be expanded or edited in other books)

The story line will still be relatively the same except that my OC is Percy's love interest instead of Annabeth. And that they're all two years older, obviously.

The POV of the book will mostly be in Third Person All POV instead of Percy's First Person POV. Of course, if it changes POV I will let you know.

I want to assure all of you that this will be information gathered from the Percy Jackson Books and their sequels. I will also be referring to Riordan Wiki too. I will NOT be using any of the information from the horrible excuses for what F*x Century calls movies.

Some of the content in this book may contain mature themes and language. Viewer discretion is advised (me trying to sound professional). Also, fair warning, there will be a bit more cursing and there's a bit more sexual scenes between Noelle and Percy.

I will not tolerate hate in my comments. I am immediately deleting your comment if it contains any hate. Constructive criticism, however, is appreciated.

I apologize for any typos, grammatical errors, or improper punctuation before hand. (let me know if you find any)

Fun Fact: The picture in the cover is from the Garden of the Gods in Colorado as mentioned in The Battle of the Labyrinth.

Also a huge thank you to everyone who ready the three books that came before this one. You truly motivate me to continue writing and I love each and every one of my readers whether you interact or not.

Now, read on my beautiful people. I hope you enjoy!