CHAPTER - 7

FALLING FOR YOU ❤️💙

Karthik is burning in jealousy towards sam, he wants siv only close to him,but siv is close only with sam.

Days passed.....siv is spending more time with sam and both became so close and important to each other on there life's.

An first culturals of college going to happen, everyone were excited to participate in it.

Karthick  and sakthi were an secretary of culturals and any events in colleges they are main leaders to work in it.

Sam's band is going to perform in it,but Karthick wants to spoil Sam's name or beat him in this culturals.

So this time Karthik only aim to beat sam....so he prepares well.

Here Sam, siv , sakthi,deepak and Arjun were continuosly jamming  it's an first culturals for siv so she wants to win in it. After jamming sam told

Sam : siv I will drop you....

Sak : machan....

Sam : dei...ena da ( in annoyed voice)

Sak : onum ila machan you carry on..

Siv : adha vidu sam.....neeye ena drop panidu

Sam : okkk

Sam's POV

I took my bike and went outside my house near to siv . siv slowly kept her hand on my shoulder and climbed in bike , the chill breeze hitting our face , night ride + my fav person leaning on me .....heaven 😍🌎

Siv: sam.....

Sam : sollu siv

Siv : nothing summa dhan koopta

Sam : Aii.... kd una pathi enaku theriyadha neeyum edho maraikura.......

Siv : apdila ilaye

Sam : apdiya seri naaneh kandu pudikran

Siv smiled and again leaned on Sam's shoulder tightly holding his t shirt.

Siv is hiding something from me, but don't know what is that till she says it I won't force her.....

It's an  day of culturals ,

Everyone's performance is going on..... Many college were given an beautiful performance....

Now it's turn to our performance,  we sang sirikki vasam ( everyone fell for his voice which happens everytime but this time siv also got big appreciation infront of senior who teased her for voice. )

Now it's time for Karthick performance....he sang unna nenachu song he too have fans, In jealous on sam he lost the soul in song which made him to lose his competition.....

Sam and his band were announced as winners....best instrumentalist is in Karthick band viswa.....
Best Vocalist is sam....💙

Karthik became tensed and ran from that place.....siv saw that she know sam won't allow to talk to him...

Siv : sam... Karthick feel panran pola da na poi ( before siv could finish sam started)

Sam : onnum theva illa....

Siv : please da...avan paavom la avn kooda ena aniku tease panla avn friends dhn...

Sam : ne poradha irundha po enakenna.... aana enkita ....

Siv : ena unkita..... na poran
Sam held siv's hand

Sam : Iru Naanum varan....

Siv smiled va polam

They went near Karthick he was worried and broken...
Siv : Karthik...saying this she went near him

Kar maintained silence

Siv : Karthik it's not about who wins it's all about how you present your performance the soul in the song is very important, in jeolous you lost that soul of the song. you are an amazing singer so don't try to prove yourself to anyone.
Bye Karthick.

K : thanks siv for understanding me.

Siv : hm..

Sam and siv left that place. They spent some time together sharing manythings then sam dropped her they talked till late night and soon they dozed off.

sorry if any flaws and boring😅😅next episode on Sunday makkale....

To be continued

With love

Author 💚