💙CHARACTER INTRODUCTION 💙

FALLING FOR YOU 💙❤️

SARAH JENIFER

A cute little girl studying college 2nd year  she is very cute  both inside and outside , very matured and practical girl

A cute little girl studying college 2nd year  she is very cute  both inside and outside , very matured and practical girl....her strong pillar is her mom ....she born in Kerala..she didn't even got an love of her father and she makes her own way in every situations and face with it boldly but her heart is filled with pain because of this society and people.

She had an talent of singing but her mother can't afford  money so she didn't comple her mom......she know the pain behind everything and everywork,she treat every one special and she is soo jovial she have many friends but didn't have anyone to share her pain and cry out ......also she don't believe anyone so quickly and don't share anything.......

Then in her college she participate in many culturals and  she wins too....Last time she also participated in culturals where sam and sivaangi were also participated after she became as their band member it's Sara's aim to win best female vocalist but siv won that....yes....sara already know sam and siv well.....and also sam know her but not exactly remember.

Now she also an contestant of super singer  in top 20 contestants.......will she have vengeance against siv?!if she selected in top20???

💙❤️The 20th contestant who will be it?!wait karo makkale till next episode and show your love 💙❤️

To be continued

With love,

Author 💚