EPILOGUE 🥺❤️✨

FALLING FOR YOU ❤️💙✨

OBSESSION

I want to cut your name in half with a scalpel, join the first to mine; stitch the second into the sleeve of my sweater.

I want to wear you like skin, hold you hard against me while I think up a checklist of the things I would surrender.

I am more you than I am myself these days, more you than you; I see what you see, when you look at me, my own eyes looking back.

Sak : Sara...I love you!!

Sara : I think you already know my answer!

Sak : Hmm! But sara!

Whatever can happen....But life has to move on! 🙃
You can't just stay like this forever!! I know
your past....!!
Your present...!! And also I want to stay in
your future....!!!

You know la sara..! I won't judge you!
Ur pain has worth da!!
Your tears have some worth da!!🥺
Don't waste your tears!
It have some worth!!🥺✨

Sara : ...

Sak : I know you've lost someone and it hurts. You may have lost them suddenly, unexpectedly. Or perhaps you began losing pieces of them until one day, there was nothing left. You may have known them all your life or you may have barely known them at all. Either way, it is irrelevant-you cannot control the depth of a wound another soul inflicts upon you.

Which is why I am not here to tell you tomorrow is another day. That the sun will go on shining. Or there are plenty of fish in the sea. What I will tell you is this; it's okay to be hurting as much as you are. What you are feeling is not only completely valid but necessary because it makes you so much more human. And though I can't promise it will get better any time soon, I can tell you that it will eventually. For now, all you can do is take your time.

Take all the time you need.
Take your own time!

The Healing Flowers Of Love❤️✨

Don't cry too much.

Turn heartbreak into kindness.

Search for healing words and

plant them into your wounds.

you will have a garden of love.❤️✨

SARA'S MIND

Her broken soul was screaming! A scream no one could ever hear She drowned and anguished herself In a deep ocean of despair she let her memories emphasized her But somehow she relished the pain While her mind discombobulated her! Her broken soul kept on believing something or someone will come and take her forever with him!!

But when sakthi proposes her she can't accept it!! She needs time, sakthi too told that he will!!!

Sara : Sakthi! Sorry da! I want time!