CHAPTER - 21

FALLING FOR YOU ❤️💙

SIV'S POV
( This part is fully about Siv's pov )

I woke early in the morning and  I joined Karthick at cafe! We both practiced well and at the same time we became very good friends! He is very genuine and he is not a Karthick who I saw in the very first week of college! He had changed a lot! His friends also became very good friends to me! We all ate and Karthick dropped in me apartment!

Kar : Bye da! Tomorrow I will pick you at 9pm!

Siv : It's ok! Sri and sakthi irukanga!

Kar : No more discussion! Dot.

Siv : Okie! Bye! Sleep well! Meet you tomorrow!

An good fine and calm day! After a long time the day without cry! Uf! I straightly went to my room got freshened and joined hp and Sri who were sitting in the balcony and enjoying there coffee!

Hp : Ena siv!

Sri : How was your day?!

Siv : Not bad!

Hp : Ohok!

Siv : what madam?!

Hp : Nothing da!

We all prepared our dinner together! Hp packed her things for next day shoot! And early she went to bed! So,we also joined her after 1 hour! I'm very lucky to have these two people in my life!

THE NEXT DAY

I woke up at 7pm! No one is in bed! I went out of my room! Sri is doing something near the balcony! I didn't find haripriya! I thought She would have left before itself! I got freshen up and did my morning chores!

A knock on the door! Sri went and opened!

Priyanka came after a very long time!

Pri : Hy all!

Sri jumped and hugged her!

Sri : Vanndhutiya! I missed u a lot teddy!

Pri : adhan vantan la! Vidu da! But I too missed you da!

Siv : Hehe!

Another knock on the door!

Siv : Wait da! I will see!

I opened the door! It's Karthick! Then only I saw the time it's 8:50!

I ate my breakfast! Karthick and myself in his bike!
Sri and priyanka in her scooty! We drove towards the college!

Sakthi joined us in auditorium! After completing some of the works we all settled!
The day is going very busy and at the same time little bore! We went to Karthick class and practiced for some time! It's time! We all assembled in auditorium!