10.Who Is She?

Hola my sugar pies! I'm back with another chapter for this story. I plan on updating this book frequently. Please vote and comment if you like the chapter and if you want to say something about the book then please comment or pm me. I'm not able to understand if you all like it or not since there are not many comments other than my regular readers. So please try to comment or vote. Now off we go into the chapter~

________________________________________

Author's POV: 
Jungkook's heart was thumping against his chest, palms sweating, fear spreading through his body, eyes watering slightly, lips nibbled with his bunny teeth, red and swollen almost torn. His body was trembling slightly, trying to calm down as he stood in front of the door that leads him to the devil. 

How many days has it been? 4 or more that Jungkook was staying at Taehyung's house. He needed some time from all the pain. Every inch of his body was aching, his heart was crushed, mind hazy and lost in the depths of the bitter ocean of pain. 

The young boy was trying to revive himself, trying to not cry, not to just break down because it was considered weak. He was seeing himself as weak just because he spent his 3 days crying from the heartbreak. 

Being rejected is not a joke and being an omega hurts deep considering that omega's are usually very emotional. The shattering memory remains in his heart, the thunder that shook his soul, the lightning that struck his body, and the knife that pierced his fragile heart, the knife particularly stabbed into him by none other than his mate, Jimin. 

Closing his eyes, the raven-haired male took a deep breath, his wolf was in deep pain, trying to cope with all the pain, she was trying, Ruby was trying hard to help Jungkook but she couldn't because not only is Jungkook in pain, he's also slowly dying. 

Clutching the doorknob, Jungkook breathed in and out deeply, trying to calm himself and not to wither in front of the devil that he's going to be face to face with as soon as he swings the door open, a living nightmare indeed.

Slowly twisting the knob and pushing it open, Jungkook could feel the sweat rolling down his neck and he gulped in fear, the little tears in his eyes threatening to spill as he swung open the door, the sweat drenching his shirt as he tried to not lose his facade. 

The raven-haired omega was met with only silence and darkness as he opened the door, the room a pitch black, only the small glass pieces littered on the floor shining like small stars as the moonlight shone through the open door where he was stood.

The omega gulped in fear, a small drop of sweat trickling down the side of his face, down to his jaw as he walked inside, timid steps alerting the devil inside of the presence of his prey as the innocent poor omega stepped into the depths of hell where the pain was produced.

Like the shattering of glass, a snarl thrashed through the house, the broken glass of the window shaking in the monotone fear of the beast. The little omega flinched, eyes growing wide in size, hands trembling and body wracking in fear as the small drop of sweat rolled down his jaw to the tip of his chin, threatening to drop down and create a sound. 

The silence was too much to handle. The omega felt like a deer, lost in the middle of the dense forest that was haunted with the most dangerous and heartless beasts of silenced fear. Now he was being hunted, by none other than the beast who gave life to him, the one who brought him up, the one who failed to be there for him when he needed, the one of his own blood, his father. 

Jungkook took timid steps further, hands trembling and eyes unfocused, hands curled into fists, his palm was sweating, nails digging small red crescents into the soft flesh of his palm as he walked further into the fire, the blazing black fire with red streaks of his blood dancing in it to consume his small self, to burn his entire being into ash.