8.Rejected

Author's POV:
"WHAT?!?!?!?!!!" Rose exclaims and her wide eyes and shocked face showed anger. Her smooth skin crinkled from the force with which she grits her teeth. The way her face contorted in anger and her fists clenched in such force that it seemed she was stronger than an alpha. Her eyes went bright red and her jaw clenched showing the amount of anger that was coursing through her body. //How could that asshole hurt someone so pure, like this?// Rose thought as she rubbed soothing circles on the crying and whimpering boy in front of her whose heart just got crushed by his alpha.

Jungkook was here in Taehyung's house with all the others looking like they could rip a bull into mere pieces of flesh with how much anger was visible in their eyes and their stiff bodies. Jungkook clutched the front of Eun woo's shirt and looked up at him. Cha Eun Woo or more like Woonie, as Jungkook calls him is his very old friend. They are friends since high school and have helped each other most of their lives until Jungkook had to move from Busan. Eun woo knows what Jungkook had to go through before and how much the younger stood up to everything and proved his strength yet he needed someone to help him. Someone to comfort him and love him. Apart from his mother, no one was there for him. It almost became too much for the younger that he tried suicide and if it weren't for Eun Woo to come at the right time Jungkook wouldn't have been here.

The others are all fuming with anger and Jin being the most. He's like a mother and for him, Jungkook is like his own son. Ever since he knew Jungkook had lost his mother, Jin swore on his life that he would give the younger all the care and affection a mother would give. He knows he can't be the best but he can try to do his best. He even remembers Jungkook saying he is his mother and then cuddled in his arms and slept peacefully. To say that the elder was losing control wouldn't be an understatement. All the others are angry too and Taehyung the most. He knew what Jungkook was going through. Just like Jin he had also sworn he would protect and care for the younger. All of them are so damn fuming with anger.

Jungkook on the other hand is crying silently while fisting and scrunching Eun Woo's shirt. He can't believe this and nor does his body can. A wave of pain shoots through his body every time he remembers what his mate told him. For a moment he lost contact with reality and his blood turned cold. His belly dropped and he felt his heart stop for a minute. If you're wondering what happened the answer is:

Jimin.

Rejected.

Jungkook.

And the others were fuming with anger hearing the news.

Jungkook felt his whole body shaking and cold sweat drip down his face as he heard his alpha, his love, his life, his everything spitting venom onto him. He lost all the color on his face but what surprised him is that the elder didn't even care before he left the house so casually as though he didn't just stab the younger's heart with the poisoned knife of cruelty. The younger lost all the strength and he could hear Ruby trying to calm him down. Sapphire loves Ruby but Jimin doesn't love Jungkook. Ruby knows that Jungkook will suffer but not her(Jungkook is a male but his omega is a female). Jungkook felt his legs start wobbling and that was the last thing he felt before he fell onto his knees with his broken heart. The pain surged through his body and he let out a shrill scream of piercing pain that he felt through his body along with the burning pain in his heart. His screams of desperate love echoing throughout the empty house of Jimin's.

Tears streamed down his eyes endlessly and the pain washed over him like waves. He felt as though someone had just sliced his whole body. He knew he can't get up from there which is why he somehow managed to get his phone. With his blurry eyes which were filled with tears that lost their shine and twinkle. They almost seemed as though they were matte brown. The only number he saw was Eun Woo's. He managed to somehow tap on the number and as soon as he picked up with his leftover energy he managed to tell him to call Jin and come to Jimin's house. As soon as he was compelled to say what happened, he lost all his strength and collapsed down completely with precious pearls of clear sorrow streaming down his face and a paining heart.