"I was staring into someone elses eyes"

Chapter 2
Hawks POV

After the encounter with Dabi, I had brought myself home to my small flat. Unable to think clearly, I locked myself in the bathroom, and brought a scoop of water to my face.

I was angry. So angry. Wtf was that guys problem? He can't just go and call me my real name. And not tell me how he knew it. It made my insides jitter around and I just didnt know what was happening. This guy was pulling my heart all different directions. I didnt know him. And yet he knew all this info on me. 

Lost in my rage, I lashed out, and ended up hitting the bathroom mirror, causing it to shatter. I cursed, and put my hand over the orgin of the crack. I stared into the mirror, and almost couldnt recognize myself. All these emotions, all this anger, it was like I was staring into someone elses eyes. "Keigo" dabi voicing my name rang in my ears, and i watched the anger in my eyes strengthen.

Looking into those eyes, they changed, into eyes more familiar. Turquoise eyes filled with so much rage, so much pain... Dabis eyes. Looking into the mirror I saw the owner of the voice in my head. "Keigo, Keigo, Keigo '' Looking into those beautiful blue eyes, the reflection in the fragmented mirror seemed to break even further, as if Dabi was more than one person. There were peices of a different person with white hair and red tips, but the same eyes. I stared intensly into them, but soon teared myself away, choosing to think my eyes were plsying tricks on me. 

Eyes so familiar, voice so familiar, speaking a word its said before from a long ago memory. The voice began to slightly change, as if becoming lighter and more warm and more like home I didnt know. My name being spoken in that familliar tone, and that face with that hair like snow dripped in blood... and those eyes...

Looking back at the mirror, the illusion seems to disappear, except for those unforgettable turquoise eyes which seemed to follow me with their gaze nevertheless, eyes I think I had finally found the owner of. "Touya." Like a forgotten memory, I whispered the name and the reflection returned completely to my own, and the echo of that voice finally stopped, as I had found my answer. 

The reason Dabi knew my name? The reason he was s o familiar and knew so much? The reason he made my heart ache? Because he didn't lie,he was a person from the past, one who died long ago, and killed part of me right along with him.