"You honestly think that?"

Chapter 4
Hawks POV

As the conversation continued, a lot of things were starting to make more sense, except one. "Okay, one last question, how'd you know I was a spy to begin with anyway? What if I really was wanting to join and help the leauges cause? I have plenty of reason to, afterall." 

Dabi shrugged, "Yeah, but I know youve become so tangled in the commission's lies, that you wouldnt do anything anyway, and you wouldnt have been there unless they were making you be a spy." I nodded, "I mean fair. But what if I did? What if somehow through all these years I had become stronger and were actually plotting against them? You couldn't have known with just that, or have known so surely, atleast."

Dabi chuckled, "Fair. But I know you, and I knew you would stay weak and were still weak. No way you would have actually grown that much." This time it was my turn ti roll my eyes. "Oh come on! Rude. But seriously, what else was there?" 

Dabi sighed, and looked off into the distance, then smiled softly. "Okay fine, honestly, I missed you, sonI didn't care, and because I know that little kid is still in you, fighting, and always wanting to save the world. To be good. To be what people needed, to save the world. To be a hero." 

I felt my heart speed up. He really thought that? I began to lean against him, thinking hed just push me away. He didn't. Shockingly, he leaned against me too. "You honestly think that?" I asked. "That im all that? That I really am more than just the commission's puppet?" 

Dabi met my gaze solemnly. "Of course." 

Suckrd into the moment, I leaned forward and pressed my lips softly on his.Slowly I felt him gently moving his own lips against mine. I didn't know what I was doing, I was just so caught up in the moment. 

 Quickly I jolted back. "S-sorry!" I yelped. Dabi sighed. "Its fine-" "No really I um- sorry! I shiuldnt have pushed myself on you like that- I didn't mean to force you and-" Dabi groaned. "Oh for heavens sake!" He said, and grabbed my collar and kisses me fiercely and quickly.

He then backed away and wiped his lips with the back of his hands. "Jeez Keigo." He said, panting. "Don't just apologizing for something ive been wanting for awhile, would ya?!" I looked at him, flabbergasted. 

"Wait what?"

"What?"

"So youd-"

"Dumbass I literally said id fuck you-"

"Oh"

"Yeah o h-"

"...."

(*insert cricket noises)

Dabi sighed, "So, is that it? Are we just gonna go our separate ways and pretend nothing happened?" I stayed quiet. "If that's what you want." Dabi said, annoyed, and turned to leave.

"W-wait!" I shouted, reaching over and grabbing Dabi's arm. At skin contact I felt my cheeks heat up, realizing I had no idea what I was doing. "P-please don't go- that's- not what I meant. I don't want to forget about it."

Dabi sighed once more, and took a seat next to me. Hesitant, I sat down too. "So, are you aaying you don't regret the kiss?" Dabi asked me. "Yes…" I responded, looking down at my hands as they rested in my lap. "So, would you do it again?" He asked, and I brought my hands up to cover my flushed face. "...yes" I mumbled. 

Dabi chuckled slightly, and grabbed my chin to make me face him. "Can I kiss you again then?" I felt my cheeks somehow become even redder. "Y-yes." I answered, and he pulled me closer. The kiss was soft and gentle, and he pulled away too soon.  "Hey." He whispered, making me grin. "Hi." I responded, and he chuckled and pulled me in for a hug. I just froze in shock for a second, before wrapping my arms around him and hugging him back. "Who would've guessed the wanted villain dabi was secretly a hugger." Dabi scoffed, and punched me in the arm, and I just laughed. "Fine I won't give you any more affectionate hugs then." He retorted, but I could see the amusement in his eyes. 

And thats how I fell for a villain.