the flower

Long ago there was a man named Muzan Kibutsuji who was born with a terrible illness that was killing him from the inside. he was given many many different medication's to try to cure him however nothing worked until one day a doctor came to him offering a cure. Muzan was eager to try this cure. However it changed him he was ravenous and he couldn't enter the sunlight for the cure was incomplete. Muzan searched high and low for the main component of the cure a flower called the Blue spider Lily. However Muzan would never find this Flower for it's location was hidden.

Many years later
Tanjiro was a young boy who was cursed with a mark on his forehead that was slowly draining his life away by the time he reached adolescence he couldn't even walk without falling over without help. One day Tanjiro and his sister Nezuko went looking at flowers to calm Tanjiro down. Oni chan hurry up! Said Nezuko. alright said Tanjiro. the siblings would soon reach a small clearing filled with flowers. Tanjiro looked at the flowers and smiled however something caught his eye a blue flower that was away from the others. He picked up the flower to smell it but from behind him he also smelled blood.

Tanjiro dropped the flower and ran towards his home but was stopped by a unconscious Nezuko being thrown at him. He tumbled back towards the flowers and accidentally swallowed the blue one whole. Tanjiro ran towards home but saw a Terrifying sight of a man with plum red eyes killing his family. Tanjiro stumbled over towards the man but fell unconscious. The man was curious why the boy fell unconscious but then saw him choking and having a seizure. The man then picked up Tanjiro who quickly stopped moving. as then one of Tanjiros eyes opened as it then turned blood Red with a black slit in the middle. The man then said to himself How is this possible I didn't give this boy any of my blood. As it then hit him that this boy found the very thing he was searching for the Blue Spider Lily.

End of chapter