escape and the rise of the 3rd faction

3rd POV

After the battle, a large could of smoke was left over and from that cloud came the Victor

Tanjiro was able to defeat the demon King in battle, however due to the excessive amount of power he released, tanjiro was reverted back to a male.

Nakime:...... You have won the fight... So you are free to go...

But before tanjiro was able to leave someone stopped him

Daki and Koku: wait!!!

Tanjiro: hmm?

Daki and Koku: take us with you! Your our new master! Also we like being with you... Uh...

Tanjiro: the names tanjiro and sure!

And so the 3 left through a doorway portal nakime made for them. When they got out Daki and Koku realized that they no longer felt the hunger for human flesh. Instead they craved human food!

Daki: what... Is... this... Feeling?!

Koku: So.... Hungry....

Tanjiro: oh dear, "Creates Cooked Chicken"

Daki and Koku: thank you Tanjiro-Sama!!!

Tanjiro: drop the sama please, I'm just tanjiro

Daki and Koku: of course Tanjiro-Sama

Tanjiro: Ugh...

Soon the three found a large clearing where tanjiro saw potential for something great.

Tanjiro: hold on you two... I wonder... "Creates a entire palace"

He then made a ward around the palace that would make it seem like a empty field

Tanjiro: tada!

Daki and Koku: What the?!?!?!?!?!

Tanjiro then thought long and hard and realized that technically they were all still demons and would be seen as evil.

Tanjiro: I have an idea! From now forth we are no longer demons, instead we shall be the great Yokai Faction, and instead of calling our skills demon blood arts they will now be called Yokai Spirit Arts! And now we will be a force of good!

Daki and Koku where fascinated by the idea immediately kneeled down and swore allegiance to the one they soon would call the The Yokai Lord. the new Yokai Faction swore to help those who couldn't help themselves and those who would willingly join their noble cause. However little did tanjiro know that despite his growing forces, The Demon King Muzan plotted to regain tanjiro and crush the human race. Not only did muzan want him, but now Four others wanted him! Daki, Nakime, Koku and a doctor...

End Of Chapter

Before we end off first an explanation is due, Tanjiro wields 2 YSA's the first is complete or total body manipulation, basically manipulate his body anyway he wants in order to take any form he wants example: he can manipulate his bones to cause ginormous spine like tendrils or whips to pierce out of his body. His second YSA is Creation, basically he can create literally anything, living matter, dead matter, objects, elements, new elements and even attacks and abilities. His two YSA's can used in tandem with one another in order to give himself different forms with elemental properties or forms made entirely out of elements.

Also I have made another new book called Rise of The Moon Deity and I urge you to please check it out.