a battle for freedom

(this photo is of the Great and powerful sage Master bunni)

Tanjirimis Pov

It has been exactly one day since I was forced to give my blood to muzans minions.
Luckily I found a way to escape, all I have to do is beat muzan in a fight! I mean how hard could it be?

Muzans Pov

My my my... tanjirimi came to me and asked for a fight.

It's appears that my little guest wants to fight me in order to leave. This should be easy as they do not have a lot of experience with their abilities.

Nobody's Pov

The air was heavy and cold the demon King made his new upper moon 3 manipulate the infinite Palace in order to create a large arena in the shape of a coliseum, on one side was thousands of demons cheering for muzan, on the other side there was 2 demons cheering for they're new lord. Without a second to waste the battle began.

The old and powerful demon progenitor dashed towards his opponent with speed unmatched, however to his surprise his opponent dodged his first attack with blinding speed. Muzan then turned his left arm into a large assortment of spinning blades which grew to 10 feet long, tanjirimi quickly jumped over the large attack all while creating a ball of red and black flame, muzan then turned both of his arms into massive bladed tendrils which moved faster than the speed of sound, multiple large attacks hit tanjirimi however it appeared that they had no physical injuries as they had already healed. Tanjirimi then harnessed the ball of black and red energy and shot it out in the form of a giant dragon shaped laser which bounced off of the walls tail it hit muzan.

Muzans Pov

What the hell was that attack?!? It was so beautiful and yet so powerful! And why aren't I healing at my normal speed? Oh that's right, I forgot my opponent is capable of sun breathing which was descended from HIM. No matter it will just take me a few more minutes to heal my body then normal.

Nobody's Pov

However as the demon King was slowly regenerating failed to notice a glowing blood red katana made out of hardened glowing flaming blood slicing him in half. This time however the attack was so destructive that unless he pulled something out of his ass at this very moment the demon king would lose the battle!

Muzans Pov

How did I not see that attack!?! Damn it feels like I'm fighting ___ again! I have no other choice than to use my combat form!

Tanjirimis Pov

Muzan started to shapeshift and Morph at an exceedingly fast rate his cells were also regenerating much faster, then standing before me I saw the true form of my opponent.

So this was the true form of my enemy! This form seemed to leak nothing but endless bloodlust, air pressure, killing intent and an aura so destructive it felt like I was in front of a volcano!