my new dolly

Muzans P.O.V

Finally it's that time of week again.
In case you're wondering what do you mean it's that time of week again. once a week Tanjiro sneaks out to go to one village a week. Normally I would be angry about this. but I have decided that it would be a better way of bonding with Tanjiro. However last time wasn't exactly the best the sun came up a little earlier than expected (curse you daylight savings time for ruining my time with Tanjiro!) And I started burning Tanjiro then immediately went to shadows. and he probably thinks that Im a spy for myself or something. But I've come up with the perfect idea my child form. then all I have to do is follow him and pretend to be a normal child easy as pie.

 then all I have to do is follow him and pretend to be a normal child easy as pie

I immediately morphed into my child form and started to follow tanjiro.

Tanjiros P.O.V

I was sneaking out again I don't know why. muzan would probably appear right outside and attack me for leaving. after all he sent a spy after me. I was wandering the streets of a beautiful city. it was a beautiful spring festival. I then saw a young boy pulling at my leg.

Muzans P.O.V

It worked he thought I was a child. I asked him to play with me. he happily agreed. After many hours of talking and having fun the night was still very young. but tanjiro was sleepy I'm then allowed him to sleep. But while he slept I used a new ability on him I gained it 10 years ago. the ability to use my blood to change the size of a living creature or inanimate object. All I did was pour one drop of blood on Tanjiro as suddenly he became a small as a toy. I then grabbed him and started hugging him. he was my dolly and no one would take my dolly!

Tanjiros P.O.V

I awoke. it was morning I was scared terrified even. as soon as possible I teleported back to the infinite fortress. I went to my room and pretended to be asleep. however there was something weird on my skin, on my arm more like it. I lifted up my arm to a lantern and saw engraved on it the words "property of Muzan Kibutsuji" I was confused. I had no clue how I got this. I then heard it...Childish laughter but it soon changed into a grown man's laugh. I then looked over the blanket I was under. And saw Muzan smiling at me.

Muzans P.O.V

He was so confused. I like that about him I like everything about him in fact I might just make him my wife. after all he should be being equal to or over my power. meaning that he should in theory be able to shape shift into a woman. As I then said "it's time for a little dress up dolly"

End of chapter