the pesky demon slayer and the Yokai village...

It has been quite some time since tanjiro escaped from muzans grasp and created the Yokai faction, now we pick up 100 years afterwards...

Daki's POV

I was returning back to Tanjiro-sama's fortress after my Hunt for demons when suddenly a man with black hair and a multi-colored haori appeared out of nowhere!

???: Halt..... Before I slay you, I must know... Why are you killing your own kind?

Is the bitch serious?! I'm NOT A DEMON! I'm a Yokai! And I serve the father of Yokai and my soon to be husband, Tanjiro-sama!

Daki: I am not one of those ugly demons, I am far more perfect...

???: What do you mean?!

Daki: I am a Yokai, not a demon, I serve the kind and fair, Master Kamado, not the rude, controlling, ugly, selfish and weak MUZAN KIBUTSUJI!!!

A full minute of silence occurred, he was surprised I wasn't dying in agony.

???: Very well, but now I must ask, what do you eat?

Daki: I eat berries, chicken, peacock, rice, dumplings, udon and sometimes I over Indulge and eat 6 tons of cake. And here's proof!

I then had one of my obi sashes stretch over to a tree and pick a entire branch of blue berries, I then careful brought the berries to my mouth and used my obi to roast them and bring them to my mouth.

Daki: "with mouth full" She? I sheat sherries!

(Translation: see? I eat berries!)

The demon slayer then looked stunned as he then snapped out of it to speak.

???: Very well then, get home quickly then, the sun is coming up...

Daki: oh, I know, we Yokai are immune to the affects that the sun has on demons!

Now the Slayer was in absolute shock.

???: T-Thank you for that information...

The man then jumped away onto a branch, but before leaving he asked a question.

???: By the way... What's your name, and where do the Yokai live?

I see, master tanjiro doesn't fear the Slayers and he allows contact with them, plus, this guy seems to be different then your run of the mill Slayer...

Daki: my name is Daki, Uppersun #2 of the Yokai faction, we live in a large Yokai only settlement to the east of here... Now what's your name Slayer?

Giyuu: my name is giyuu tomioka of the nine hashira, goodbye for now...

The man then hopped away as I began walking to the east, eventually i arrived at the front Gate.