chapter 3 emotionless

(this oneshot is based on my au,about viggo and ryker brother bond,so please dont judge it)

ever since viggo was born,ryker cared about his little brother,he protected him.

viggo was a cheerful little boy,he was also very smart,but they had a good brother bond.

but then something happened,there mother had passed away,and viggo got a scar on his neck.

viggo stayed in his room for days,ryker tried to get his little brother out,but nothing worked.

when viggo came out,the light in his eyes were gone,coldness was around him,and he wasnt cheerful anymore.

when ryker looked into his brother brown eyes,he was shocked.

what was once cheerful bright shinning brown eyes.

were now just a bland brown,they were dim and had no shown of emotions in them.

as years went by,the brothers bond weakened,viggo was a calm man,but had his breaking points,which were rare.

ryker now wished he could have changed something,but now in there present time(after homecoming)he was fighting his own brother,who was a demonic dark angel,his younger brother couldnt control it.

it was all because of his father selfishness,and his fault for getting viggo to his dad.

his brother was emotionless all the time,it was all because of him.

(let me know if you want me to do more oneshots about viggo and ryker)