chapter 10 captured and punished

hiccup:'around 18 years old,he was captured by viggo,the man tried to reason with him,but hiccup was being very stubborn'

viggo:'getting angry'haddock this is ridiculous,you are acting like a child,im trying to reason with you.

hiccup: let me go you motherf###er!

viggo:'grabs hiccup arm,he had a strong grip on him'

hiccup: let go of my arm a##hole! i dont have to listen to you! i am not a child!

viggo:'sits down and puts hiccup over his knee'

hiccup:'pales'w-wait dont! you dont have any right to do this! i am a f###ing grown man!

viggo:'removes his belt'

hiccup:'squirms to get away,he didnt want to get his a## beaten'

'smack! smack! smack! smack! smack! smack! smack!'

hiccup:'screams from pain'you have no right to do this to me!

'smack! smack! smack! smack! smack! smack! smack! smack! smack! smack! smack! smack! smack! smack! smack! smack! smack! smack! smack! smack! smack!'

hiccup:'feels tears forming in his eyes'stop this viggo! you have no right to do this!

viggo: your acting like a child!

hiccup: im not a child! im a grown man!

'smack! smack! smack! smack! smack! smack! smack! smack! smack! smack! smack! smack! smack! smack! smack! smack! smack! smack! smack! smack! smack! smack! smack! smack! smack! smack! smack! smack! smack! smack! smack! smack! smack! smack! smack!'

hiccup:'whimpering,his a## was onfire,viggo was very strong'

'smack! smack! smack! smack! smack! smack! smack! smack! smack! smack! smack! smack! smack! smack! smack! smack! smack! smack! smack! smack! smack! smack! smack! smack! smack! smack! smack! smack!'

hiccup:'goes limp,his a## felt sore'

viggo:'stops spanking hiccup,he put his belt on'i hope you learned.

hiccup: shut the f### up viggo.

viggo:'rolls eyes,hiccup can be so childish'

hiccup:'sits up and rubs his a##'

viggo:'thinks'he says he's a grown up,but he acts like a child.