chapter 22 would you have done it?

stoick:'in the kitchen with hiccup and gobber,having a drink of some apple cider,they were talking about stuff,having fun'

alvin:'walks in,he looked upset,the others noticed that alvin was upset'

stoick: alvin whats wrong?

gobber: i havent seen you this upset since your favorite tree was cut down.

alvin:'lies'its fine.

hiccup: your lying alvin,i know your lying so spill it out so we can find out whats going on.

alvin: im telling you im fine,nothing is wrong with me,im telling the truth.

hiccup: ok,but only cowards hide there feelings from others.

alvin: fine,i read a fanfiction.

stoick: and?

alvin: would you have done it?

stoick: done what?'drinks some apple cider'

alvin: would you have.......killed me?

stoick:'chokes on his apple cider'

gobber:'pats stoick back'now alvin,what would give you that idea?

alvin:'shows them some lines from a fanfiction'

gobber: now that is just sick.

stoick: ya,even with all the treachery you done,you wouldnt have been killed'he looks at alvin/his twin brother'

alvin:'his eyes were showing fear,but it calmed down a bit'but i done so many horrible things.

hiccup: yes,but you never hurt me or toothless,and you helped me saved my dad.

alvin: he was my friend,i had to do something,but the death was so cruel,it felt like,i deserved it.

stoick:'slaps alvin face'dont you dare say that,your my friend and brother.

alvin:'rubs his face'ow,you didnt have to slap me.

stoick: sorry i was just upset.

gobber:'hands alvin some apple cider'

alvin: thanks'drinks some apple cider'

stoick:'smiles,he hugs him'

alvin:'smiles'im glad your my brother.

stoick: me to.

(the lines are from a fanfiction called conquering dragons by transparent existance,you can find it on fanfiction.net)