chapter 59 lost memories

(this is an au where oswald,viggo and stoick died,they were transported to the modern world,they all lost there memories,they go by different names now,there all good friends,they all live different lives from eachother

viggo new name is meteor,stoick new name is red and oswald new name is oni,they were given new names

i hope this makes sense for everyone)

hiccup:'in the modern world with sam,the other kids,the gang and ryker who was there with them as well'

sam:'looks around,she sees a toothless plush'aaaww its cute!

the dragons were in an animal form to blend in.

ryker:'looks at some posters,he saw the gang,the dragons and.....viggo,he touches the poster'

hiccup:'noticed his look'you miss viggo dont you?

ryker: ya,we may have been distanced,but he was still my little brother.

hiccup:'touches the poster of his dad'ya,i know how you feel.

ryker:'turns to walk,but ran into a man'ow!

man: hey! watch where your going!

ryker: hey chill-......'his eyes widen looking at the man'

man: what?

(i put there actual names to show who is who,i will put there new names when there taking)

ryker: viggo?

meteor: viggo? i dont know who he is,my name is meteor.

hiccup: oh my thor......

red:'walks over'come on meteor,lets go.

valka:'eyes widen seeing him'

valka: stoick?

red: stoick? my name is red.

hiccup:'thinks'its dad but.....he looks so different and girly!

oni:'runs over'red! meteor! lets go!

dagur and heather:'gasps seeing him'

oni:'confused'

dagur: dad?

oni: who are you? i dont know who you are,i dont have a kid.

dagur: dad,its me dagur! your son!

oni:'looks confused'

meteor: oni who are theu?

heather: oni?

oni: thats my name,come on red and meteor lets go,i have to go to the zoo to help feed the animals.

red: ya,i have to go back to my brothers,there probably worried about me.

meteor: and i have to go to the strip club?

ryker: strip club?

meteor:'rolls his eyes'i work there dumba##'walks away with oni and red'

ryker:'looking at meteor,this wasnt his brother,something was wrong,he looks at the others,who were also shocked'

hiccup: what the h### just happened?

(here is what happened,stoick was found by death and lucifer,they renamed him red,oswald was found by zookeepers and made to feed animals,they renamed him oni,he gets injured alot and for viggo,he was found by some people,they remaned him meteor,they made him get a job,and after they learn about his amnesia,they tricked viggo into thinking he was a stripper,he was made to think this was ok for him,and that he was always like this,so viggo,or rather meteor was used to being assaulted by men and woman,none of them remember they were vikings or how they used to act,so oswald likes danger,stoick dresses girly most of the time and viggo lets people hurt him,let me know if i should make a part 2 to this au,please dont leave any negative comments)