Chapter six

Daniel walks back in the room "Hey Joshua what do we do with all the bodies?"

I rub my face with my hands, as I open the link to everyone "ok this is what we are going to do. Put all the dead rotting rouges to one side, so our Luna or Alpha can set them alight and burn them.

Put our men on the other side and we bury them later.

Take our injured people to the hospital, and get them fixed up.

Round up the piece of shits, strip them down, and lock them up. Get to it! Our Luna and Alpha will be here in fifteen to twenty minutes."

"Yes sir!" I heard all the men say before I closed the link.

I looked at Daniel, who was standing there looking at me funny "naked" he said with a raised eyebrow at me.

"Come on you pervert." Daniel said to me.

"That's not what I mean, you dick." I said, shaking my head and laughing while pushing him lightly.

"We have found on some rouge's, that they have killed them-self." Daniel said.

I frown at this new information. "How are they killing themselves?"

"By putting wolf bane tablet, under their tongues. I think they had done it so our Alpha won't be able to interrogate them, and find out what they want with Deleen.

What do you want done with the injured rouges still alive?"

"The injured men can go down into the cells down stairs, I'm not helping those pieces of shit." I say

It took about fifteen to twenty minutes to get it all done.

I was doing my last check to make sure everything had been taken care of, when I heard diesel engines pulling up.

I made my way to the front door, most of it had been cleaned up, but there was still some mess around.

Walking up to the Alpha, I reached out and shook his offered hand "Alpha, Luna, your twin brother and twin Sister Annabelle are this way. That's if you want to see them?"

I ask "Yes please"

The Alpha turn's to the young boy "Ricky would you like to come see them?" He asks.

Ricky takes a step away from the Alpha, turning white shaking his head. "No, I can't sir, I have already watched their deaths sir. I can't go in there." Turning around, and away from us the young boy, threw up what was left in his stomach.

The Alpha nodded his head and said "Stay here then." The Alpha then turned to follow me inside. Lucas was to the left, and Ergon was on our right. They made their way over to their brother and sister. I watched as the Alpha and Luna said their good byes, before picking their bodies up, to be buried.

I grabbed hold of the Alpha's arm "What about Deleen? Shouldn't she be allowed to say good bye?" I asked

The Alpha shook his head. "No we will bring her back later to say good bye.

" He tells me.

They burry the bodies of Alpha Roberts and his mate. What was left of the Snowy Mountain pack said their good byes to their Alpha and Luna as they were being placed into the ground.

Alpha Paul walked over to the mountain of rouge bodies, and poured diesel over them.

He threw a match on them and watched as they ignited. "Burn in hell you assholes." He said.

We walked over to our dead people, "I know they deserve better, but we don't have the time" Alpha Paul said as he poured diesel on them.

He lit a match and dropped it on them. We all stood there silent as we said a prayer to the wolf goddess to look after them.

We then said our good bye to our pack members and mates.

"Where are the rouges that are still alive?" The Alpha asked me.

"The rouges that where left behind? We put them in the cells down stairs."

Alpha Paul nods his head. "Ok let's go and see if we can get any information out of them."

"Not likely" Luke and I said at the same time.

"If they were willing to kill Robert and Racheal to keep their identity safe, and the spy too. Do you realey think they would tell us what we want to know?"

Alpha Paul shook his head "No" He said "But one of them may tell us something to save his or her own neck."

Luke laughed and shook his head "Yeah right, I have more chance of mating with the moon goddess then getting information out of them."

There was a loud growling noise coming from Alpha Paul Luke stopped and looked at Alpha Paul who was not happy.

"What did I say?" Luke asked. Ergon groaned. "That was stupid. You never disrespect the moon goddess you goof bag."

Luke held up his hands "I did not mean any disrespect to the moon goddess. I was just saying.."

He sighed "Oh forget it, you knew what I meant.

" We all burst out laughing at him. "Yeah we Knew what you meant. It was just a bad way of saying it was all." Ergon grabbed Luke by the neck and said" now say sorry to the wolf goddess I could see by his eyes that it was his wolf more than him so I got down on my knee's and said " sorry to the wolf goddess maybe it will shut my wolf up as well he been giving me a headache ever since I said it.

Alpha Paul walked off to the cells to try and get some information out of the rouges.

After about ten minutes, he gave up trying to get information out of the rouges.

As he was headed back upstairs, he mind linked with Joshua. "I am going to go get Deleen from school.

Could you get someone to deal with the rouge problem we have in the cells please?" He asked me.

"Yes sir! I'll personally take care of it." I tell him.

I watched as Alpha Paul walked into the living room, taking his mates hand, and walked outside in the direction of their car.

Where a slightly better looking Ricky was waiting as he leaned on the cars.

"Ok Ricky, what's the name of the school where Deleen is? And give me the instruction on how to get there."

A/N HI SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING YEASTERDAY I WAS HAVING A BAD DAY IF I CAN I WILL DO TWO TODAY TO MAKE UP FOR IT BYE HAVE FUN READING THIS CHAPTER VOTE COMMIT SEE YOU LATER