chapter eleven

The next morning Lucas comes over and kisses me on the lips. “Wake up sleepy head.” He say with a smirk on his face.

 “Grrr” I say and roll over pulling the blanket up higher and sticking my head under my pillow. “If you know what’s good for you, you will go away.” I warn him.

Chuckling he turns to Ricky “Is she all ways like this in the morning?”

 “Only on weekends and holidays, she loves school so she is up about Six am in the morning ready in about thirty minutes and sits around complaining that’s it’s too early to leave for school.” Ricky says. They all laugh at this. 

Growling and groaning I turn around thinking to myself. Well that’s the end of my sleep.

The sheet slip down revealing my breast. Ergon made a funny noise in his throat and looked at the ground. Lucas growled and his eyes went pitch black. I gasped and pulled the sheet up to my chin.

“Um clothes guy please.” I said feeling embarrassed that I had just flashed them.

 Laughing they hand me some pants and shirt. They all turn so I can get dress. “Ok I’m all dressed now.”

They turn back around. “There is something that I need to talk to you about” Uncle Paul says

“Ok, what?” I ask as I sit on the end of the bed. Lucas sits behind me, while Ergon stands near the door with Ricky.

Uncle Paul gets a chair and sits at the end of the bed with a worry look on his face. Rubbing the back of his neck looking at the floor “Ummm… so where to start?” He say as he looks up at me.

 “How about at the beginning?” I suggest

 Lucas gives me a hug “This is not going to be easy for him, be patient with him ok?”

 I turn to Lucas with a surprise look on my face “You know what he is going to say?”

“Ahhh yeah” He said giving me a small kiss, “Just listen to your uncle ok?”

 Nodding my head I turn back to uncle Paul “Ok go ahead.”

“What I have to say is not going to be easy for you to hear, or for me to tell you. So please wait until I have finished before you get upset, or do I have to use my alpha tone on you?” He asked.

I shake my head “No that’s fine uncle Paul.”

 His eyes move to Lucas “Go ahead.” Lucas says 

“Ok here goes nothing.” He said letting out a loud breath.

“Rachael and Robert were not your real parents. Anabelle and I are.” He waits to let it sink in and to see what my reaction is before he continues.

I look at him with my mouth hanging open and surprise on my face Five minutes has gone by and he ask “Say something, anything.”

 Lucas rubs my arms up and down. “Are you ok?”

“AM I OK? YOU ASK. HOW THE HELL AM I OK!” I shouted at him He flinches “He, he, he.”

I stuttered at Lucas. “Just said that my parent that I have known all my life are not my parent.

How the hell do you think I should be? I say jumping off the bed and glaring at him. ”what should I be happy and throw a party?” I ask sarcastically.

I started to shake with a red aura round me huffing and pacing back and forward.

“I know babe, come here and sit back down and let him finish ok?”

With a growl and a huff I close my eyes calming down then sitting back on the bed with Lucas's arms around me not wanting to look at my uncle/ father. “I guess” I say now looking at the floor. “Go ahead.” I tell him.

He leans forward and lifts my head “Look at me, I did it for your own safety.”

I let out a loud huff, with my eyes blazing “If you want me to listen to you without ripping your head off then I would suggest you let me go so that I can look at the ground or anywhere else but you because at this moment I feel like ripping your head off I growled. Do not touch me" I say with tears running down my face.

He pulls back with hurt in his eyes and Ergon moves closer to Alpha Paul, Lucas hugs me tighter “He was only doing what he thought was best for you.” Lucas says to me,

I turn and push Lucas back a bit. “Don't.” I warn him. “I like you a lot and would like you as my mate, but don't push it Luke please. I'm only just hanging on by a thread here so back off.”