Chapter seventeen

A/N well we are back in our new house have a lot to do still it's my birthday today so I THOUGH I TRY AND UP DATE BUT MY DAUGHTER SAT ON MY LAPTOP SO IT DOES NOT WORK ALL THE TIME I'M BUSY WITH ALOT OF THINGS AT THE MOMENT AND WITH CHRISTMAS ONLY 2 DAYS AWAY SO WITH EVERYTHING THATS GOING ON AT THEM MOMENT I CAN NOT SAY WHEN UPDATES WILL BE  I'M HOPPING TO DO 2 OR 3 TODAY IF MY KIDS LEAVE ME A LONE LONG ENOUGH TO DO IT HOPEFUL FINING IT ON BOXING DAY AND STARTING MY NEW BOOK IN THE NEW YEAR

Lucas p.o.v

It's about 6am in the morning I've been up all night with Deleen, I here the door open and I look up to see who is at the door it's only Deleen's father coming in asking if she has woken up yet I shake my head no as tears run down my cheek I put my head back down into my hands putting my head on the table and I slide my hands on top of my head her dad comes over and puts his hand on my shoulder saying "She well be okay son don't worry about it we will give principal Holmes a call later on this morning and see if there is anything he can do"Nodding my head ok I put my head back down.

Tapping me on the head I look up at him he looks me in the eyes and say " why don't you go and have a shower and something to eat " shaking my head "no I'm fine sir I can't take the risk of her waking up without me here so I'll just wait here sir until she does" Lucas growls.

Alpha Paul says "Lucas I'm asking nicely please go and shower for not just you but for all our sakes don't make me go all Alpha on your ass boy I'm not in the mood right now but I will if I have to I'll be here and so is Dr Micheal we will look after her until you get back ok if anything happens to her I'll let you know ok I just look at him as if he is not talking English at all.

" God Lucas don't you think we have enough to worry about with Deleen unconusion without having you sick as well, god man it could take a few hours to a week or more before she could wake up and if it does take a week, a week without food and sleep would almost kill you do you think that Deleen would want that or be able to want to live without you"

Shaking my head no I get up to leave taking Deleen's hand and putting it into her dad's hand and I walk to the door and open it as I turn to go out the door the heart monitor started to make funny noises then it flat lines.

Turning around I ran back to Deleen SCREAMING NOOOOO! Dee please don't leave me please wake up p l e a s eeeee.

Shaking Deleen to try and wake her up the Doctor comes over trying to get to Deleen he looks to Alpha for help Alpha Paul grabs me and pulls me away from Deleen growling NO I shout at him while fighting him trying to get back to Dee.

Lucas carm down I bow my head saying "yes Alpha Paul" not liking that he used his Alpha tone on me but when he uses his Alpha tone on me, liking it or not I have no choice but to do as he ask. "Lucas go sit on the other side".

Growling under my breath I go and sit on the other side of Deleen.

Doctor Micheal worked on Deleen for three hours before her heart started to work and in those three hours Principal Holmes rang saying that he could not come but he had something that might have something that should help and that he was telaporting it over then five mins later there was a buzzing noise then there was a needle with something in it ok Holmes we have it What do we do with it ok inject it into the I.V and she should be ok now thanks Principal Holmes we call you later I hang up the phone and hand the needle to micheal and he inject it into the I.V .

Both Dr.Micheal and Alpha Paul wipes their foreheads and sighs that was close, " hmmm" said Alpha Paul he comes over to Deleen on my side and he asks dr. micheals to stay as well that he wants to try something he takes my hand out of Deleen's hand and within like a second her heart beats starting to go down he than tell's me to grab her hand again and it goes back to normal.

Chuckling he pats my shoulder and saying" to his daughter ok Deleen I get the point Lucas stays here in this room close to you.

Well Lucas it looks like you have to stay here I'll just go and get us some food I'll be back soon my son. Thank you sir uuummm sir could you please get me a bottle of water too please I would ask for something stronger but I don't think that's apprate as we are on school grounds sir.

The doctor just snorted at that I lifted an eyebrow at him, "under the circumstances I would say it's very apprative wouldn't you say Alpha."

Alpha Paul just Laughed" yes Doctor Micheal it is very but as we are on school property there is no Alcohol  on school grounds.

Yeah right just wait there I'll be back he goes into the other room and come back with an unopened bottle of bundyblue in his hand, ITS LIKE BUNDABERG BUT ITS ABOUT 70 % ALCOHOL AND ITS MAKED FOR WOLF ONLY AS A FRIEND OF MINE THAT'S HUMAN DRANK SOME AND HE WAS IN A COMMA FOR 3 MONTHS AND NEARLY DIED.

My mouth drops to the floor and I look at the Alpha saying" SIR" I say. Alpha Paul looks at Micheal he says " Whats the meaning of this, there is no alcohol aloud on school grounds everyone knows that.

Chuckling I know that Alpha it's not for drinking I have it in case of emergences only last month I nearly ran out of rubbing alcohol so because this is so high in alcohol it works just as good in an emergences and I would call this an emergencyI would call this an emerancy YES! putting the bottle on bench and looking around for glasses or something for us to drink out of erkea I found some brand new beakers thinking to myself these will do grabbing them I walked back to Alpha Paul and Lucas I open the bottle and pour some into each glass then passing them to Alpha then lucas.

I looked into the liquid then up to Alpha and micheal and micheal was refilling there glasses. I took a sip groaning and coughing handing the glass back thinking god that burns, micheal pushes my hand away saying that it well help placing it on the bench saying no thankyou in a small voice.

Thinking don't know how my dad could drink it all day. 

I sighed and put my head on the bed near Deleen wondering what to do next when my tummy desided to start to growl loudly.

I lifted my head up to a laughting Alpha with tears running down his face and slapping his leg and a Doctor Micheal trying to hold his laughing in not every well i say while he is rolling on the floor, growling with a scrowl on my face i say "shut up you two" I have not eaten since lunch time yesterday so bite me.

Alpha Paul just laughs saying" I'll go and get you some food leaning over and giving the doctor a hand off the floor shaking my head at him as he trys to get his laughing under control while Alpha walks out the door, I stand up and ran into the toilet hopping that nothing else would happen to Dee while I am away sitting back down I hold her hand going come on Dee hurry and get better and wake up soon please.

A/N hi sorry it take me so long to do but with christmas birthday getting our house in order and kids ready to go to grandparents its been a nightmare lol